[Request] [Interlude L2J/OFF] 1000-10000 exp rates.

MrMG

Hello guys as title says it i am currently looking for a Interlude server with rates from 1k to 10k to play on. The server shouldn't be that special but it should have an average community with around 50 ppl online. Also some more features that i would like it to include

-LvL mob, by that i mean a mob which gives you instant maximum level and not the booring high-rate leveling.

-Easy farming , by that i mean that the server farming system should be balanced. Not To Easy but not to hard. So i can be able to build my items fast and go straight to pvping!

-Enchant Rates should be high. And maximum enchant parameter shouldn't be more than 25. By that i mean that i want a server with hight chance of getting your weapon enchanted and the max enchant shouldn't be more than 25. The reason is that i don't want to waste a lifetime on farming and all i just want to go pvp.

-Non-corruption among staff. Hopefully someone has a server like that.

-International server. By that i mean not 3/4 of the community to be Greeks. Or ok let them be Greeks or Albanians or Romanians or anything but they should speak english. Basically i mean a server where if i were to ask help to be helped from a guy that knows english not someone that will come and tell me re mlk.

Thats all, i hope i get replies asap.

Test this m8;)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=61764.0

easy farming.growing comunnity.

2 days srv so no chars with "power"

first oly runs now.and the most basic.NO LAGS!

for more join and tell me ur opinion!

• 2 months later...