[GUIDE] How To Fish In Wow

Since i saw that some of you didn't know how to fish in World Of Warcraft, here is a guide :)

enjoy :D

23kfd5k.jpg

1) Obtain what you need. Every starting area has a fishing trainer. The major cities do as well. If you can't find them ask a guard for directions. For a small fee they will give you the skill which you can use just like every other profession in World of Warcraft. You will also need to buy a fishing pole. Near the fishing trainers in the major cities there is usually a vendor who will sell you one. They also sell lures which are very handy.

28mfvc4.jpg

2) If you bought a lure attach it. Right click on the lure then left click on the pole. What this does is give you a temporary boost to your skill level. It makes it that much easier to catch the fish that are biting in the waters you've cast your line into.

210kdtz.jpg

3) Equip your pole. It goes into the weapon slot on your character screen. If you're in dangerous territory and get attacked while fishing you can use your pole as a weapon the same way your character would use a staff. I wouldn't recommend this, however, since the damage you do is terribly low. Once your pole is equiped you cast your line. You do this by selecting the icon you received in your spellbook when you gained the fishing skill. I always put this in one of my menu bars so that all I have to do is push the appropriate hotkey. If you get a message like "water too shallow" or "target not in line of sight" then move and cast again. Your character will now hold the fishing pole in front of them with the line out in the water. A bobber with a feather will appear where your hook went into the water.

2ywtq0w.jpg

4) Watch your bobber. When it jumps right click on it. One of two things will happen. You will either catch something or you will get an error message telling you that your fish got away. A lot of fish get away when you first start and when you progress to more difficult waters. This is where the fishing lures really come in handy.

5) Understand how the fishing skill increases. I used to think that I had to go to more difficult waters to keep increasing my skill. This just simply is not true. I leveled from 275 to over 350 inside Ogrimar and on top of Thunder Bluff, Alliance side in Darnassus from 275 to 300. Catch a certain number of a each fish and it will give you a skill point. I haven't pinpointed the number of fish that must be caught for skill points, but some fish I seem to get a point for every 5 I catch and others for every 20. The higher level fish will only be caught in higher level waters, but they are not necessary to increase your skill.

Credits: EHow

how to fish is an easy job.the most interesting part would be if you add the best fishing places to level up fast(which is the most important)or how to earn some achievements.

how to fish is an easy job.the most interesting part would be if you add the best fishing places to level up fast(which is the most important)or how to earn some achievements.

right on it... it will take some time though :)

will prolly finish it tonight :D

• 1 month later...

well guys, you know that there is no place to lvl fishing faster right? :P

if you fish at barrens from 1-450 it won't make a difference from changing spot all the time to fit your level...

so you can just use a fishbot in an instance to lvl...

That's why we're a cheater's forum :P We don't use normal ways of lvling =D