C-4-5-6-T1-T2 maps for L2Walker (from Russia with love)

deMEV

how pathetic .. ppl that they STILL play on private servers (cause i wont anymore) say that is a nice share.. nice share for what if you play on private server where the OGW doesnt works ?so you fuking fuktards stop spamming , gtfo and respect the guy who worked hard for it.

and wtf happend , where is my moderator table ? where are all my posts ? omfg !!!

thanks for your very Explicit reply !

If you have any Problem (wtf happend , where is my moderator table ? where are all my posts ?)

Contact ==> Maxtor by PM

thank you, and welcome Back :)

how pathetic .. ppl that they STILL play on private servers (cause i wont anymore) say that is a nice share.. nice share for what if you play on private server where the OGW doesnt works ?

well, it works enough for me, so i still think this is very useful.

russia????? авфщфпз пшофвщор лпоызром лпошызщпоио пди0поизоидфщп оифзпшш ыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыы (ελινας ειμαι) from greece i am xD

edit by EkoIce : USER BANNED FOR 1 MONTH FOR UNHIDING A TOPIC !

Nice maps,thanks a lot m8.

WHAT THE HELL !!! You have 150 posts to see those Maps ?!?!

NO, you haven't !!!

SO ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1st WARN for you !!

rofl, whoever has common sense and can read doesn't need 150 posts to know where to get those maps.

anyways, i think its stupid to make this visible to "platinum members" or ppl with 150 posts only, because your acting like its your property, while its not! deMEV is the one who shared it, and i doubt he wants you to limit it only for people who spammed alot on this board.

WHAT THE HELL !!! You have 150 posts to see those Maps ?!?!

NO, you haven't !!!

SO ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1st WARN for you !!

well,i saw these maps in another forum,but i am not  a member there,so i cant say thanks to him at there.

if you want,i can post a link to here from another forum