EarthQuake!

DreaM

LOL they speak GREEK..at least the Biggest part...

No more comment, now you totally proved that Macedonia isn't Greece. You don't know shit about Macedonia . I am living in part of Macedonia and no one says that Macedonia is Greece they are just feeling ashamed when someone say they are Greece etc check Music Idol 3 Bulgaria Aleksandur's comment and you'll see what im talking about. Btw the fact 1 guy was a Greek And he Controlled 1 country means nothing. The Guy that created Bulgaria was from a foreign country but we don't care as we already have a name and its Bulgaria. Bulgaria For Ever. The same way Macedonia has a name and its 1 its Macedonia its not MaceGreece or anything its Macedonia , they are real people living in there and they call themselves Macedonians not greeks! End of discussion . Btw If you are going to talk with me learn english.

No more comment, now you totally proved that Macedonia isn't Greece. You don't know shit about Macedonia . I am living in part of Macedonia and no one says that Macedonia is Greece they are just feeling ashamed when someone say they are Greece etc check Music Idol 3 Bulgaria Aleksandur's comment and you'll see what im talking about. Btw the fact 1 guy was a Greek And he Controlled 1 country means nothing. The Guy that created Bulgaria was from a foreign country but we don't care as we already have a name and its Bulgaria. Bulgaria For Ever. The same way Macedonia has a name and its 1 its Macedonia its not MaceGreece or anything its Macedonia , they are real people living in there and they call themselves Macedonians not greeks! End of discussion . Btw If you are going to talk with me learn english.

hahahahaa lol now you say that you care only for the Name hahaha you must be totally ashamed of your self noob

The name macedonia is greek and they have no right to call themselves macedonia , they should be called Vardarska as their name is.They want to mix our Makedonia with their Macedonia although the names are both greek they want to be named as the 2nd largest greek city , and if they do that they might continue and ask for land while they don't even have the right to do this , but with the stupid politicians we have and while they do nothing for it "macedonians" will keep asking for that name.

Ok ! End of flame war, every has different  opinion.... A mod lock it....We are so offtopic :S

We re at spam topic lolz.

http://ft4uinfo.blogspot.com/2008/03/makedonomaxoi29032008greektvripx264aac.html

Take it and put it in your ass...from people who live in macedonia...and they speak about their ancestors who protect Macedonia....Ah i forgot...they dont speak your language..they Speak greek..Because they are Greeks...Iy wasnt only a man (Alexander) who was Greek as you can see...the whole world know macedonia as Greek part..and the last 200 years you just remembered that is yours...U and Fyrom....Pff classical example from countries that dont have history...How many countries tried to stole parts from our history? Macedonia is Greek...I dont care of what you say..Thats my believes and the beleives of our world...

well now sunday 23:56 at volos(greece) it has rain strong wind and lightings

Now that it shaked the Balkans USA will have a lot of storms etc.

Change theme now noob dont even speak again about makedonia....If you have balls come make war and take makedonia if you can....do you think you will win? Im 17 years old... i will take weapon knife what ever i can and i will go fight for makedonia ...and everyone in my age and age of 14-15-16 will do the same...young people of those ages are talking about that...do you think is so easy to say that the half of the greece is yours? cmon... end it here...

[GR] Allazei thema o ....... eide oti dn ton simferei kai poli.....

LOL? -1 Karma? man this is a cowardly move...

btw You are Rude to me as well for telling that a part of my country is yours...so give him his karma or reduce yours..fsss

[EDIT] in a war between u and me u cant win..be sure..except if u cal America or any other country , Cowards....A tip from me: We have the 3rd best Air Force in the whole world..Cheers

@Black Jack Me Vs You? Let me see you ^^

@Cazanova cry to whoever you want, i wont return your karma as you continued the flame war after i tried to stop it.