[Share]WebSite For L2j

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys I need help,

I downloaded this site, it's very nice, I've got an acc on a webhosting company, and the site is working there, but I just can't get to create an acc o the website. It comes as MySql connection problem, could anyone help to connect it......

EDIT:

I finally achieved something I guess, but now I'm getting this msg:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host '65.39.186.60' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /misc/37/000/180/024/9/user/web/myhost.com/c5map/connection.php on line 10

Coudn't connect to [myserver.servegame.com]

I think I have to creatte an acc on my db so it can allow a connectoin between the webhost ip and my db. Am I right? if yes, how do I do it?

SORTED!!!

New Problem:

There is a link to see the status of my server, and when I clik there this error comes:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /misc/37/000/180/024/9/user/web/bravehost.com/stats/main/inc/config.php on line 34

Can somebody help me!

• 1 month later...