Destroyer or Warlord

Which is the best at aoe?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best at aoe?

• Destro
    • Warlord

if you play on a server with substack clases you can play easy with destro/tyrant

with zealot/frenzy mj set draco set bison totem some tattoos and heaven divider's clean you can have

easily 10k patk

this is on a 30x server

i think its ok

and with dha you can crit for 30-40k dmg

Well for sieges and mass pvp WL is hands down a lot more useful than a destro, great stuns, cooldown length increasing skills, interrupts etc. What comes to dealing damage, yea WL cant burst as much as destro can but remember that WL > Destro in oly and 1v1 so he isn't totally helpless.. Destros dont do shit in pvp since theyre slow and will get even more slowed and kited if enemies are even half-assed.. All theyre good is whacking raidbosses and nowadays their PvE is nerfed too (frenzy going off when gaining too much health).

if you play on a server with substack clases you can play easy with destro/tyrant

with zealot/frenzy mj set draco set bison totem some tattoos and heaven divider's clean you can have

easily 10k patk

this is on a 30x server

i think its ok

and with dha you can crit for 30-40k dmg

totems dont stuck with swords.i think u talking about nightmare server , but if your hp raise to 30 % + frenzy disappears .

• 3 weeks later...

Always used warlord, farm may be kinda slower but you are sure that you can kill your mobs without surprises, destroyer needs attention, if 1 thing goes wrong then you die cause of low hp and farm is simply screwed :S

• 2 weeks later...