Destroyer or Warlord

Which is the best at aoe?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best at aoe?

• Destro
    • Warlord

Warlord is good for stupid L2J server where mob do nothing and wait you to make aggro

Destro/titan is good for most OFF server who have mob aggro than you make train frenzy zealot and kill all

• 2 weeks later...

lol wtf destro for aoe farming? omg ofc warlord with hate and pole skills ownz many mobs in 1 minute +stun=gg...destro sucks for aoe, ok perfect char but noone can aoe like warlord

Warlord is good for stupid L2J server where mob do nothing and wait you to make aggro

Destro/titan is good for most OFF server who have mob aggro than you make train frenzy zealot and kill all

have you ever played in OFF? u havent i am sure...destro in off will die on aoe warlord=more p def+more hp+stun+aura hate+the decrease p att skills+battle roar+revival=QQ

for farmin' on LR or no-custom servers are warlords better ofc.. (aura hate, better accuracy, better spear hit distance, skills for multikillin') but on custom servers with custom mobs (HP 1kk, 5k p.deff) has wld no chance, so you have to play destro ;)

now I'm on custom server.. I would farm with warlord but that's impossible.. so I must farm with my destro cuz frenzy is only 1 way how to kill the custom mobs

• 2 weeks later...