dragonnetwork fldrv.dll full crack (read inside)

goulga

Hi,

I cracked the new drake DLL and u can dual and stuff without having to do the click-fast trick or anything. Just like before, but don't get login failed :)

I made it myself and it took time.

I sell it to the first guys who want it for items in game on the 15x server. I am serious and true to my words,you will get the cracked DLL and it does works.

Post your offers to my email: galaxy999000@yahoo.com and we deal. I don't ask ++ weap or whatever so don't fear lol, just things to get me started in game in exchange of my work. best offer gets it. There's no trojan, it's real, i don't wanna ruin my image. (but anyway u can scan)

Greetings.

Guest MaxBastards

it can be a keyloger or something lol....in my opinion guys i think better dont take or download nothing just w8 a good solution!

hi, i just registered to say that i was angry that i can't dual >.<

so i gave a try with that guy and i scanned the file with AVG and its clean. Also i use it, the file is twice the size of drake file, but, he says its because his dll is not packed (compressed) I checked and it's true.

anyway, i use it right now and yea, it works, also, he didn't scam my items for the trade lol (puuuuh :D)

i won't post it cause it costed me a weapon lol  ;D

Guest MaxBastards

yeah man...the site is too help dont fvck it and u are the say guy with name goulga  i know jowie ;)

Hi,

I cracked the new drake DLL and u can dual and stuff without having to do the click-fast trick or anything. Just like before, but don't get login failed :)

I sell it to the first guys who want it for items in game on the 15x server. I am serious and true to my words,you will get the cracked DLL and it does works.

Post your offers to my email: galaxy999000@yahoo.com and we deal. I don't ask ++ weap or whatever so don't fear lol, just things to get me started in game in exchange of my work. best offer gets it. There's no trojan, it's real, i don't wanna ruin my image. (but anyway u can scan)

Greetings.

Dont Fack dude... dont give a damn about you need... its free game... and free people inside. POst the DLL free or leave it.

OMG dont blame him if you didn't noticed that he wrote "I sell it to the first guys who want it(for IG items)"

Just be patient, he will publisih it

Hi,

Greetings.

If You want to share (free) your "fldrv.dll full crack" with Us..then Ok...If you wanna Trade-sell it Then The Topic Is Closed.

We don't Accept That Comportament, there Isn't Allowed To trade Or Sell Cracks or Something Like that.

Regards.

(P.s. If Gougla want to share It without Asking Something Back, then PM me Or to Other Moderators or Golden Members For Un-Lock this Topic).

*Topic Locked*