[GR]Problem with Facebook

Morian

Loipon paidia opoios kserei apo facebook na me bohthisei please.

Loipon to problhma mou einai otan eimoun mesa kai milaga me friends, ksafnika me petaei kai mou leei prepei na kaneis log in,

Paw na kanw log in kai mou leei o logariasmos einai apenergopoihmenos.

Deite kai to image,

246mcyd.jpg

Pos mporo paidia na epanaenorgopoihsw to acc mou?

Thanks in advance!

mhpws sou esteilan sto email sou na ksanakaneis activate?

oxi den peira kanena e-mail... BTW estila mail sto team tou facebook...

Padia To problhma mou lithike.

Elaba e-mail apo to facebook team kai elege to eksis

Hi,

Your account was suspended due to reports of conduct that may be associated with fake accounts. After reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account, and you should be able to access it now. For security reasons, we are unable to provide any specific information about reports on the site, or about Facebook's site security systems.

Facebook aspires to be an environment where people can interact safely with their friends and people they know. Accordingly, we expect accounts to reflect mainly your “real-world contacts.” Doing so will allow you to share and connect with the people around you. Contacting strangers or sending unsolicited friend requests can cause your account to be reported.

Please note that if you continue to send friend requests to people you don’t know, or if you violate Facebook’s Terms of Use, your account may be disabled permanently.

Thanks for your understanding,

Me apla logia, epidei estila polla friend requests se atoma pou den gnoriza egine ayto pou egine...

Anyway euxaristo olous gia thn prospatheia pou kanate na me help! :P

BTW to account mou energopoihthike pali.

Moderators can lock my topic.

Tnx