Re: [It Sounds GooD]A Server for HAcking-Fun +Crazy!! Ideas here{HELP}

OK guys..first of all..i know that this is the wrong section..(if you want move it)..but i made a new topic here because most people come here to Exploit section +i have an idea...

THats the important part..i am searching..3-4 days..to find a pack..but a good pack.(but i cant..so it would be very greatful if you could give me some ideas).so..i want to make a server..with no expoit protection and gameguard..so you (all people) can come to my server and try different hacks...l2 phx..hlapex(but i dont think i will work)..brute..and many..

P.S:sorry for posting in this section..i know its wrong..but the main theme..its a server that you can do whatever you want..hack..have a fun..or whatever.. (+free admins also xP)

i am waiting ideas.. :P I THINK ITS CRAZY IDEA...

oh..when i create paypal..(in..1 month..i will donate this site cause i love it..with 50 euro ++) i have money and i dont want them so..its yours (that goes to the maxcheaters.com creators..)

Maxcheaters.com Its the best site i have ever found ++good work people :P ^ ^

P.S.2:Sorry for my bad english

y thats correct..you can use whatever u want and i am not gonna ban you xP..i just want to give me a Gracia Final (CT2.3) Pack..with start.bat and stop.bat..and then  ill fix it..and ill upload the system(or host..etc) so you can play to my server..just give me the Correct and the best packet..(i have searched but..i think all of the posted packs are incorrect..(i dont talk about bugs..i dont care..its better :P)) i just want the server to run correct..no things.. like spawn under the ground...etc