[SHARE]Chacina's File

lol his name is chacina :P It is the same as my Pack but with hero1711 rev 191 sqls (w00t i don't even remember from when it is) but without any client patch (so you won't be able to see any of them :P) ;D So it goes to server mods...

killer_007 let me clear something ... Pack is pack and Files are Files ... First of all you  dont have all these shares in your packs as i ve seen ... secondly , it isnt server Mod is client modding , just patch your system and put these ... Thirdly , stop doing the guy "i am the best here ... go away" because i ve seen many posts of you , having the same behaviur as this one .. and fourthly dont post again off topic msges ... with a simple button Report to a Moderator he will see this topic and do whatever he wish ...

Dont go off topic again

nice share evo....

Have you tested it yourself?

Can you post any photo?

As for you ... There are many photos in ragezone ... Imagine all shares from ragezone in this .zip file ( custom armors , items , weapons )

Hey guys just relax...Killer_007 just said, that those files DON'T have any client side files,systextures etc..(that's what i understood,soz if i'm wrong.) In here we're just sharing and helping,noone judges each other,so relax!

• 2 months later...

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »

Where the heck did you bump this?

As the real owner is not sharing and the topic owner is banned/away/don't know... LOCKED

(and do not bump again x.T)