[News] Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles' nextgen graphics take a Wii

mweinz

24n46ec.jpg

'Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles' is one of the best Wii titles. Can be enjoyed alone or in company, has a very dynamic and is tremendously fun.

It may be precisely why 'Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles', the second installment of this shooter on rails, like water in May. While knowing that the story takes place in the events' Resident Evil 2 ', may also help a little.

With these assumptions and see what it looks extremely well in the game and the video images that you can find below, I think Capcom is going to loop the loop by providing a way to give a lot to talk about.

Since Capcom claiming that his greatest goal had been to some graphics that were a nextgen:

One of the things that we thought the game was needed to reach a level close to that shown in Figure 360. Adding HDR technology, global illumination, shadows and light and a filter, we believe we have been able to achieve one of the best graphics that you can see Wii.Y meaning of the images seen in the video and I must say that although they reach the level of 360 seems a bit exaggerated, the game looks great. Judge for yourselves.

From here you can see the video [ Link Video ]

Font: Kotaku

Traslation: SeeYa

• 2 weeks later...

WhoAAAA.

The mansion from resi 1 ? The Police deparment from 3 ? ZOMBIES ?1ONE

WHOA.

Finally a new resi based on old titles from ps1.

Although i hate dead aim's system .... realy HATE it !

I Hope they will keep that sh1t on wii and make one with old school adventure system for pc...Or even with resi's 4/5 system.