Kaliteros Interlude aptous tris

pios kata tis gnomis sas einai o kaliteros interlude apo tous parakato  

118 members have voted

1. 1. pios kata tis gnomis sas einai o kaliteros interlude apo tous parakato

• L2 DeathWhisper(klistos)
    • L2 Mafia
    • L2 Evo
    • L2Core

Mono ston Mafia exw paixei kai auto prin xronia pou den htan gnostos epidi xerw ton dimi alla pleon o mafia kata thn gnomi mou einai apla gtp.

Ton evo den ton xerw kan kai ton deathswishiper ton exw akousta den ton exw dokimasei alla exw akousei kala logia opote 8a psifisw auton kai as mhnton exw dokimasei.

egw eimai ths gnomis pws einai o kaliteros server o l2 deathwhisper epidi exei custom armors kai einai diskolo to farm opote den thn exoun oloi deuteron einai polla atoma on opote mporeis na kaneis polla pvp kai triton enas filos m eixe kanei se 1 mina 1000++ pvp kai egw molis mpika eftasa ta 50 pvp se 2 wres

alla to exp ston deathwhisper einai gtp

L][DeathWhisper γιατί

1) Είναι σωστά στημένος σέρβερ

2) Χωρίς bugs.

Σε σύγκριση με τον L][MaFia 1000 φορές DeathWhisper

Όσον αφορά τον Evo δεν έχω παίξει ποτέ..

L2 death whisper k xero psomi Ta pada ola.

Gt?Prwton : Den yparxoun bugs...otan ginoun kai boun sto MxC fiaxnontai se liges wres(gia na mhn pw liga lepta)

Exeretiko staff:fakoyka k xxRxx

Tpt allo

(parolo p den exw pexei apo ola auta p vlepw... to katalavenw)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Good afternoon everyone, we’ll get a couple of strong players in the CP, more details can be found here https://mw2.community/topic/211276-awr-team/  
    • so i bought this crap of the server few years back and i just found it laying around on my pc and i thought i should share it, if i remember correctly this crap has a lot of bugs that people abuse 🙂   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13QWg8pi4BPbGbTmlygZ078LjL6Fb0J2a/view?usp=sharing source   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13QWg8pi4BPbGbTmlygZ078LjL6Fb0J2a/view?usp=sharing system    
    • Error: Unable to access jarfile libs\Geodata_Converter_v01.jar
    • Since last massive leak as explained as 07/09 (notably all development branches), I don't accept anymore financial newcomers that easily. People will have to contribute 100 cookies worth of contributions (bug reports/fixes) as a first step to be accepted as Donator. Free user can join after sharing over 200 cookies out of contributions, compared to 100 cookies before. You can say thanks to RusAcis, and notably his worthless leader, UnleashedForce. The size of users will continue to shrink if more leaks occur, until true helpers only will be left. New prices are as following : Joining price: 200€ + 100 cookies, or 200 cookies This fee has to be paid if you are joining aCis project. Next month, and all other months, you will have to donate only basic monthly donation. Monthly price: 10€ / 10 cookies This fee has to be paid every month. I won't accept any new join fee before the 100 cookies contribution. Your money will be instantly sent back. Also, in the same shape of idea, actual supporters/donators have to be active to stay in sources. It doesn't have to be a particular amount, you just have to share from time to time *anything*. I don't accept anymore silent ppl. Only useful people will be kept.
    • @Kenrix Hello. my friend bought from you the panel and he told me that he haven't recieved yet his product whats going on?.
  • Topics