Lineage 2 C5/C6 WarPath PvP Server(updated)

Thelasthero

hmmm you will see the updates soon.We have already added demonic armor and star wars weaps.Thnx to solution and kaali.

We will add also 2 download links in the main page(look the main page became really cool :p)

for the updates...

thank ya all guys for your good comments!^^ New Internet connection is going to be added for better game and i thing (if you support us, and become greater -with lots of ppl- we're going to change to a REAL good pc!) :)

Thanks for hearing me!

P.S. All our updates can be found on our site: http://dedalos.no-ip.org , on the Download Section... ;)

thank ya all guys for your good comments!^^ New Internet connection is going to be added for better game and i thing (if you support us, and become greater -with lots of ppl- we're going to change to a REAL good pc!) :)

Thanks for hearing me!

P.S. All our updates can be found on our site: http://dedalos.no-ip.org , on the Download Section... ;)

When that New Internet Connection Will be Added ? Cuz I Play Alone In Server..And I have Lags like a Hell !!!!

I wanna Support The server..tell me How !! (Donation Maybe?) If yes..Then OK !

Guys our server is and will be remain a non-donation serve. NO donations are available. CLEAN l2 game and a very nice pvp experience! Try it. INFO : Today we had 25 players online... lol :P

Well, Now My items Are ok...But...What a Hell !!! Scrolls Cost again 50kk,New Buffer Have Not To say me, Normal buffer take 5-10 min for full Buffs..Uffffffff.

Re-fix again the Scrolls Cost plz. this Price Is isostenible.