[SHARE] "Crack" for IG 2.12 (Gracia Final)

Fakaman

dunno what happent but it doesnt work for me anymore i allways get this error

1:42:32 PM:[ERROR: Packet Error: 45 Previous Packet: 74 : Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

HAHAHA amazing... they copyed just like i wrote it! I didn´t ctrl+c ctrl +v this topic, i write on my own! XD

Glad you guys liked!!!! ^^

Are u sure u downloaded 2.13 and making all step by step ? It didn't worked for me too at the beginning but now it's perfect :)

Tried 2.12 and 2.13 but not verifying :| Dunno what is the problem.

I'm curious if anyone can tell me if this works on Windows Vista or if it only works on Windows XP.  My friend and I haven't botted or even played l2 in about 2 years now so we are failry out of the loop as far as it goes.  We seem to be having difficulty setting it up on a Windows Vista system.  We figure that because an older version of directx is needed, and Vista ships with DX10, that our problem lies there.  Either that our GameGuard is killing it, kinda hard to tell as we are trying to get it run from work and not at home =P

Bayonetta Did u double checked your host file? When i did this i thought the line with 127.0.0.1 were that already on the host, but it wasn´t! So DOuble check your host file must be the 2 127.0.0.1 at it the already on host : 127.0.0.1 Localhost and the new one 127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com!

See if it get to work ^^

I'm curious if anyone can tell me if this works on Windows Vista or if it only works on Windows XP.  My friend and I haven't botted or even played l2 in about 2 years now so we are failry out of the loop as far as it goes.  We seem to be having difficulty setting it up on a Windows Vista system.  We figure that because an older version of directx is needed, and Vista ships with DX10, that our problem lies there.  Either that our GameGuard is killing it, kinda hard to tell as we are trying to get it run from work and not at home =P

I uses Windows Vista Ultimate 64bits.

The only problem is those WinLicences errors and some Walker errors too.

But the deal is, YOU MUST RUN THEM (l2 walker,L2NET,Lineage II) IN ADMINISTRATOR MODE!

I uses Windows Vista Ultimate 64bits.

The only problem is those WinLicences errors and some Walker errors too.

But the deal is, YOU MUST RUN THEM (l2 walker,L2NET,Lineage II) IN ADMINISTRATOR MODE!

hey big thanks for the fast/timely response.  we still haven't really been able to get it running, i'm almost willing to bet the run as admin thing will prolly fix our problems.  my second question is, is there a working L2walker OOG crack.  this one seems to be for the IG which is great but occasionally (when i'm at work) i would like to run the OOG version.