[READ EVERYONE] "htdll.dll" L2 Trojan Virus

Hello everybody...

Today i got some news from Mr.Jeremy Wilson (ISO GAMES Admin) about a new L2 Virus

that detects your passwords/usernames

and so, they can steal us.

Here are some Tips :

htdll.dll

htdll.dll known as infostealer.lineage trojan htdll, has the following information and may help up understand this process better.

htdll.dll - Here is the scoop on infostealer.lineage trojan as it pertains to computer network security. The big question: what is htdll.dll and is it spyware, a trojan and if so, how do I get rid of infostealer.lineage trojan?

htdll.dll (infostealer.lineage trojan) - Details

If your pc has the file 'htdll.dll' on it, your computer might be infected with a trojan known as 'infostealer.lineage'.

htdll.dll is considered to be a security risk, not only because antivirus programs flag infostealer.lineage trojan as a trojan, but also because other sites consider it a Trojan as well.

infostealer.lineage trojan is likely a Trojan and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of htdll.dll may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, loss of data, loss of control or leaking private information.

You should visit our Anonymous Surfing section to make sure your system is not giving away information like that of htdll.dll.

HTDLL.DLL - Disclaimer

Every attempt has been made to provide you with the correct information for htdll.dll or INFOSTEALER.LINEAGE TROJAN. Many spyware / malware programs use filenames of usual, non-malware programs. If we have included information about htdll.dll that is inaccurate, we would greatly appreciate your help by updating the Process Information database and we will do our best to correct it.

You should verify the accuracy of information we provided about htdll.dll. infostealer.lineage trojan may have had a status change since this page was published.

I did a copy/paste from the original site from those that the web-site doesn't open.

Special Thanks To : Mr.Jeremy Wilson.

Source : HERE

[move]TIP : Scan your systems before it's too late ;)[/move]

• 1 year later...

ty dude i had more than 10 viruses located on my l2 system folder but i was afraid to delete them .....anyway now i cleared them.

Thx :D

-1 karma for bumping, that's since 2007 and now there's no such a virus.