[trick]without programs stuck the buffs,.

we need a server with easy EXP rate...like 10000x xD.

to stuck paladin buffs or destro or tyrant or other we need this clas and sub..

I SHOW YOU HOW TO STUCK ANGELIC IREON AND TOUCH OF LIFE TO "ADVANTURE".

YOU MUST BE PALADIN AND SUB ADVANTURE.(base class advanture or other but no paladin)

Use angelic/and touch of paladin and select to cancel sub and create new...

cancel sub of paladin and create again thansure hunter(advanture)the angelic iron and touch of life will be stuck to advanture...xp make 3th class and GG

• 1 month later...

I don't understand nothing too what to stuck to change? make a video because you don't explained very good and we don't understanded nothing.I will wait your video to see what you mean.

As I understand you need to have main Adventurer. Sub Paladin. You use paladin skill and then cancel your main class (THATS IMPOSSIBLE) after canceling your main you add as a new sub treasure hunter again... WTF?

i can understnd helf of your post and the rest no  ???

What he said is:

-You must be adventurer as main class and have paladin subclass

-Use angelic icon with paladin subclass and choose "cancel subclass" and when you pic a new subclass, you must choose treasure hunter one (?)

-After this the angelic icon will be stucked in adventurer class (i guess this must only work on crappy java servers)

at least that is what i get from his post xD

As I understand you need to have main Adventurer. Sub Paladin. You use paladin skill and then cancel your main class (THATS IMPOSSIBLE) after canceling your main you add as a new sub treasure hunter again... WTF?

I understood in same way...

How can we add h again, with we are adventure in main? ---