• Druid
    • Warrior
    • Shaman
    • Warlock
    • Mage
    • Priest
    • Hunter
    • Death Knight

you can learn 2 professions after reaching 5lvl.professions can be learned depending the role you want to have in your game.

for example you can become reach from mining when you smelt the ore you find and sell them in AH(Auction house)

same for herbalism,skinning

you might want to make your own equipment though .(blacksmith,Leatherworking,Tailoring,Jewelcrafter)

Alchemy can make your exp easier and a little bit richer if you sell potions you make in AH

Becoming Enchanter is an expensive profession and pretty harassing as you have to disenchant many green and blue weapons,armors but late game you ll be wanted :)

Inscripter is a little bit expensive too.but at northrend continent you ll find some great books

its up to you to choose

enchanter gives you stats not only in weapons but in every part of your armor sets.not just armor bonus or damage on weapon.an enchant can give you bonus dmg vs beasts or humanoids or demons etc. bonus stats on agility,strength,spirit,intellect,stamina,armor etc ... just because L2 is too common it doesnt have the same aura only on its enchants.sometimes the enchant is shown as flame or lightings  or auras or glitters etc depending the enchant you ve put on your staff.

inscripter is the scroll and glyph maker.scrolls which provide bonus stats and glyphs which improve your skills to their max potential and can be sold pretty good in AH

enchanter gives you stats not only in weapons but in every part of your armor sets.not just armor bonus or damage on weapon.an enchant can give you bonus dmg vs beasts or humanoids or demons etc. bonus stats on agility,strength,spirit,intellect,stamina,armor etc ... just because L2 is too common it doesnt have the same aura only on its enchants.sometimes the enchant is shown as flame or lightings  or auras or glitters etc depending the enchant you ve put on your staff.

inscripter is the scroll and glyph maker.scrolls which provide bonus stats and glyphs which improve your skills to their max potential and can be sold pretty good in AH

I will choose enchanter.... every proffesion can kill raid boss alone?

professions have nothing to do with raid bosses

better open a new topic for those questions

thx I finished the questions!! sorry for the offtopic all!

forgot to mention that pally (paladin)after 50 lvl pwnz hard. you can kill numerous creeps simultaneously especially undead.

Retribution Aura,Exorcism,Consecration,Holy wrath = 7undead at once without problems

of course its how you play.

hmm i prefer hunter because you can send your pet to kick the ass of the mob and you can hit it without fear if you will die (and you got skills to heal your pet)

hmm i prefer hunter because you can send your pet to kick the ass of the mob and you can hit it without fear if you will die (and you got skills to heal your pet)

that's what I'm talking about...

hunter's pet is not nearly as good as Warlock's pet...

and also, hunters can heal theirpet for a very low amount of health...

on the other hand, at lvl 60 warlocks can heal their pets for over 800 per second!

and when warlocks heal their pet it takes 30% less damage ^^...

BTW, I played with unholy DK now, and I think that he is also very good at lvling up, and I'll place him at 2nd place after warlock...