[Gracia FINAL L2J] L2Echo 12.5x

nomz

i just want to say that everyone should play here!!! there's been LOTS of new people joining every day and the gms are really helpful. they helped me fix my game when it wasn't even a server probelm but a problem with my computer. :D :D :D

everyone join!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems nice gotta try it.

Hope you and everyone else enjoys it. :) As always I am open to feedback. Whether it be about bugs or just general suggestions to make the server a more fun experience for everyone. So let me know your thoughts either here, on the server forums or admin@l2echo.com. :)

Have fun! And be sure to tell your friends if you really enjoy it and decide to stay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg i love l2echo, hense i was able to get the username :)  its the best server ever been playing here for over a month and i have once yet to see a bug. Geodata is working great, SA's on weapons actually work. Castle Sieges are awesome, fortress battles great, the community is awesome very helpful players, and the best things about the server is, No GM Corruption (They dont have access to alot of commands) and sole purpose is to just help the players, and also No Donations for items, nobody is overpowered and its very balanced, this server is better than the other 100 servers i played on, just give this server a chance :)   you know if this server had more people it would be ranked number 1 on all ranking websites, i noticed i was going through hopzone looking for a server i tried all the top servers, but they did have alot of people but was full of bugs that devs dont fix, and gm's that are corrupt, i actually went into L2INC and got a +25 weapons and armor from a GM that is corrupt, and i tried out l2excavate and wow got to level 85 and once i got my armor and weapons i was constantly getting killed by all the players and their donated +25 gear. but then i went to the back pages of servers and found l2echo and was like OMG This server is awesome, too bad it dont have alot of players cause if it did this server would be #1 all over, no bugs i noticed, very balanced no op players, classes are wow very balanced everything is like retail it is amazing, 12.5x server it is the best server i have played on in 4 years. so come on in and check out the server we need more players, and if you come into the server and see some people sitting in Giran they are not bots lol (but if you do bot you get jailed botters not allowed) if you dont want to keep l2 opened up while you sleep just sit down anywhere in town(s) and goto logout and not restart. when you goto logout your character stays online and you can run your shop as long as you want if you want to go level up an alt char or something or goto sleep :) well come on guys check l2echo its GRRREAT!!!!

(Just to clarify my name is Daemion in the Server im just posting reply, So the name Please dont hold that against this post, i have nothing to do with the server owner just figured i create a account with the name cause i love the server so much lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...