[Exploit] New trade bug! 100% working

Versus

Tried on L2 InC (CT2) and didn't work..When I traded, the second char said " Bla Bla Is already trading with someone".

And the First chat said " Bla Bla cancelled the trade".  :(

I am gonna try it in another servers and post the results..But I know it will work ;)

InfecteD[™" post=414335" timestamp="1241645091]

Tried on L2 InC (CT2) and didn't work..When I traded, the second char said " Bla Bla Is already trading with someone".

And the First chat said " Bla Bla cancelled the trade".  :(

I am gonna try it in another servers and post the results..But I know it will work ;)

same thing here , but it dont say blabla canceled trade, i just can't trade another person after trading my other char :(

fakoukas mipos mporeis na m to stileis se pm plizzzzzzzzzz

Greek: proton einai aggliko section.. kai dn prepi na milas elinika....

kai deyteron... afto p eipes na sto stili se pm dn epitrete diabase tous kanones.... 8a s katbaza to karma alla 8a fas ban ... na kses 8a se prosexo... ali mia paranomia kai alo ena [-]

English: 1st this is an english section and you have to speak english not greek.....

2nd this you say about topic to sent it to you with pm.... this is not allowed...

Nice it seems to be working? Really good but im pissed off that my computer can BARELY handle dbing, its a peice of shit and i need a new one... -_- Other than that sweet stuff fakoykas