(guide) How to dual box on L2Supreme C5 server

This server www.supremel2.com has got dual box block, however u can bypass that simply.

1) click on "start menu"

2) click on "control panel"

3) Click on "users"

4) create new user account + give him admin rights (call it for example "BUFF")

5) now click "start menu" again

6) click on "log out" and then "switch users" - switch user to BUFF and in that moment u running smth like 2x windows. :P

7) now u gonna log on different user account, now you need just run secondl2Supreme Client - IT GONNA WORK :)

If your internet connection is disconnecting when you switching users, then you gonna need to buy router in computer store.

Dont worry, it's not expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

fuck u mcraben7 siriosly your server sux... what annoys me most of all that the drop(adena, items) FALL ON THE F@cking floor!!! u have to pick them up u know actially go to where to mon dyied i mean WTF WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF PLAYING A fucking range char(necro, scout) eh WTF huh, and u are a ban happy tard, u are...btw i dont give a shit about dualboxing...f u..

huh black the @acking method huh you think i give a 5hit THERE ARE ALLWAYS GOING TO BE FUCKING ways of botting and dulabocing and whatever the fuck u want to do, siriosly,(btw for all your hacking needs a good program is (the site is nice 2 :)  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*http://www.download.bg/index.php?cls=program&mtd=default&id=30463