Good quests for low rate

Lain

Okay, I'm playing on Celes 7x (C5) and I don't have that much adena, I really need some. So I am asking you if you know some good quest that brings you good money?

Thanks.

So because i know that low rates and adena are a pain in the as* i know a nice one. So its called Aiding Floran Village. It takes some time but the reward is good.

http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/quests/index.php?id=15189

So if the server has quest rates x7 or i dont know what it might be u get the adena mentioned there x7. Hop i helped. :)

Level,Class?

SwS 43

you can do blade dancer and go to buff others to pay you! or sword singer or prophet! (if server don't have npc buffer)

and somethink else that all tells me! bouble post not allowed

Selling songs for 2 mins? :/

Do not look for quests on lineage before gracia.

Most of the quests are a total waste of time, time that u can use to farm for adena.

Only quests are worth picking are the recipe quests.

-at pavel ruins for b grade recs.

-at aden for a grade recs.

-ketra orc/varka sillenos alliance for s grade recs-third class chance quest.

-at hot springs for s grade jewel recipes,easy quests but with a random chance for recipe...

U can sell the recipes for more adena than ''adena quests''

One more AWSOME thing u MUST start is manor.

It's alot more beter than any quest in game and u will earn alot materials.

Then u can sell mats for adena.

• 2 weeks later...

man trust me and just use this , its the best method !! and legal

i am a man that was playing in DN i got all my items by scame (like 300coins ) and when i left the server , i went to a low rate and life was hard (unscammable ppl) :(

so i've done this : create spoiler , go lvl till 28 , go to Delu Lizardman  spoil steel there , or go Grave Robber Ranger much better rate/ quantity

then when u are tired u want to go to sleep , sell steels , and when u go to work in the evening buy coal+ charcoal in dion for 2k or 3k , when u are back u got many , go craft cookes , and go spoil steel , and when u go to sleep sell cookes+ steel

when u  reach lvl 40 just go spoil EWC and Broke weapons !!

GL i hope u liked it

• 3 weeks later...

man trust me and just use this , its the best method !! and legal

i am a man that was playing in DN i got all my items by scame (like 300coins ) and when i left the server , i went to a low rate and life was hard (unscammable ppl) :(

so i've done this : create spoiler , go lvl till 28 , go to Delu Lizardman  spoil steel there , or go Grave Robber Ranger much better rate/ quantity

then when u are tired u want to go to sleep , sell steels , and when u go to work in the evening buy coal+ charcoal in dion for 2k or 3k , when u are back u got many , go craft cookes , and go spoil steel , and when u go to sleep sell cookes+ steel

when u  reach lvl 40 just go spoil EWC and Broke weapons !!

GL i hope u liked it

Yes, best way ever.

Or as the others said : PP

Also, SWS is not bad, just join parties , from lvl 52+ they'll need you a bit more :)

Instead of quests i would recommend for you to go and farm spellbooks. They are running with good prices on shops and you can really manage farming them as sws is a good class when it comes to Enchanted Valley.

Instead of quests i would recommend for you to go and farm spellbooks. They are running with good prices on shops and you can really manage farming them as sws is a good class when it comes to Enchanted Valley.

I'd go with ES/PS faster killing, continious play, sws is quite weak,and it'll consume a lot of HP pots.

BTW, Spoil rate at Celes is really annoying , hard to spoil...

U can try the coin of magic quest from wh keeper in hunter's village. Its the only way (apart from dropping them from zaken) to get demon's gloves up to IL and u can sell them quite expensive since they are rare, plus the quest is repeatable. Good luck.