Interlude enchanting hack.

ahujenas

WARNING: THIS HACK ONLY WORKS ON FEW SERVERS THAT AREN'T THAT COOL AND VERY,SUPERB PROTECTED !!!

Okay here we go, you will need a Mage character! ++ the weapon to his safe enchant (Mostly +3) and then go to a newbie zone ex: gludio lizards out of town, and when you are there be sure to have enchants with you, okay go to a monster target him and press 2 times on the enchant scroll for window to open. When it is open press on the weapon one time DON'T PRESS Ok yet. Now quickly start casting a spell and the time it reaches few seconds for the cast to end press OK. If the timing is good your weapon will be +4 and if it's bad it will burn. I have tryed it on L2 EuroWorld it worked perfectly i enchanted HD,SOM to +21 and more

P.S: It depends on timing if you don't catch the timing right don't say it doesn't work you need to train for this trick.

(I know an cool enchant gracia trick for 100% but i think it's already posted and hidded.)

Look, i don't care if you think it doesn't work, if it doesn't work don't try it and i guess u didn't even try it and BTW the bug exists in GRACIA but if u're 2 dumb to find out the bugs its ur fault. I already said it depends on timing when few secs left for cast to end its your problem if you don't got a good reaction