[HELP]custom potions....

xXDeveloperXx

Question

exw ena server gracia part 2 l2 emu kai 8a i8ela na ftiaksw 2-3 potions ta opia na dinoun kapia stats gia kapio xroniko diastima p.x. : gia 10 lepta 200 c speed 2k m atk h kati tetio.

mipws mporeite na m peite pos einai dinaton afto? plz

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I see you created a reddit about it 2y ago but nothing inside.   "A D2 mod for L2" -> how does it even work ? Just curious. 😄
    • I didn't want to comment here ,but after checking I found this guy is absolutely right about the issue he mentioned. Another issue i found is with the Augmentations, surely there will be more along the way. I hope there will be some update soon about the problems it is having. and if no update is going to come out then I would like a refund.
    • This is a good topic! I like seeing what other L2 enthusiasts play these days.   I haven't been playing L2 for a long time, since I've been focused on developing stuff for L2 instead (ironic, I know), but it's a lot of fun.   Favorite game for me is Diablo 2, so I've been playing the remaster every season. I'll play this Friday too. I've also spent a lot of time playing Path of Exile over the years.   I like randomized loot a lot. That's also why I'm working on a D2 mod for L2. I call it Linctuary. It's going well, I'm excited to get it playable. It's been challenging though, but a lot of good people have helped me out. It would probably be easier to do if I used L2j instead, but I prefer the real deal 🙂
    • I started on a random c3 server - it was a low rate one; but not for too long anyway. My internet cafe and I quickly moved to c4. I remember l2pvpx, l2dex, l2max, l2brazuca, l2forever; too many to remember. L2Gold was probably the first custom server I tried, back when having a weapon with SA and Noblesse was the big thing. After that, I think L2AePvP (rechristened L2Pride) became a big thing in our internet cafe. Even though most of us had a computer and internet at home - 100mbps fiber (in the building) in early 2000, in our city.   I regret not playing WoW. Only a few nerds played this game when I was a little kid.   I was playing a lot of DotA and other custom maps on Warcraft 3 - mostly on Garena. CS 1.6 was a game I dominated the most in terms of performance; late elementary school/early high school.   I rarely play L2 and CS:GO these days. Mostly DotA 2 - my biggest performance was probably in 2016 or so. Now I'm a noob. Mostly playing occasionally with other noobish friends.   So all my life I've been a Counter Strike, DotA, Lineage 2 player. I tried other games, but not for too long, I got bored very quickly. I guess competitive gaming is for me. But as you get older, you don't have the same reflexes or time for it. The change will be made sooner or later.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock