Subclass 81 skill issue

berticuspryme

Question

Ok if anyone could help it ould be greatly appreciated. Some friends and I are starting a new server and we have got most of everything implemented and going shy of one thing. the subclasses ahve been changed to lvl max of lvl 85 and upon reaching 81 and trying to learn the 81 skills for said class it will not allow it and says "This skill cannot be learned in a subclass state. Please try again after changing to main class." I have searched all over multiple forums and cannot find anyhting. Maybe i have looked over it. So is there anyone who know how to fix this or enable the use of the 81 skills on a subclass.

3 answers to this question

main class = 85 lvl and subclass is 80 lvl...You can not learn the 81 lvl skills because its not the main class..But i dont know..Maybe a java modification or something but i am not an expert so..

well we changed it where the subclass can now go to lvl 85. it does work thus far. I am jsut wanting to know if it is even possible as i have seen some free servers with this implemented.