[Guide]Ghost Sentinel

FiX

well nice guide,but looks like a one guide for one server,this no is the normal equip for one Gh,well aniway gj for one server high rate,and u dont have chance with one duelist ;)

Sorry but this guide sux...With This Dyes and Armor Dark Elf Archer will get 500%  Stun Lol and you will be one hit too that means you cant PvE and a character with a lil better items will own you..

Nothing Special..

How the -beep- you will stan a paladin ??He is human that means high Con and you cant stun him

Same with the Duelist LOL.by the way lineage2 isnt only atack speed:)

i understand how noob you are from that :

P.S:If The Server Have BIG Atk.Speed Try To Get Imperial Crusader Armor

Light Armor-Character with Heavy?O.O Go try an official -filed server and leave the l2junk servers that makes your brain rotten

I L.O.L.ED !!!

Sorry dude but you should try play some pacman better

Sorry but this guide sux...With This Dyes and Armor Dark Elf Archer will get 500%  Stun Lol and you will be one hit too that means you cant PvE and a character with a lil better items will own you..

Nothing Special..

How the -beep- you will stan a paladin ??He is human that means high Con and you cant stun him

Same with the Duelist LOL.by the way lineage2 isnt only atack speed:)

i understand how noob you are from that :Light Armor-Character with Heavy?O.O Go try an official -filed server and leave the l2junk servers that makes your brain rotten

I L.O.L.ED !!!

Sorry dude but you should try play some pacman better

+1 haha u are really bad xD,but is the true,wanna stun the duelist? keep dreaming x)