[Share] Gracia Final PTS Client (English) (Multi Mirrors)

well GoDofAdeN thanks for this but i download client with 3 different mirrors and always give error with data2.cab look

!  C:\Documents and Settings\CriticalError\Escritorio\CT2.3_PTS_152.zip: Read error in the file C:\Documents and Settings\CriticalError\Escritorio\CT2.3_PTS_152.zip

!  Error de datos (comprobación de redundancia cíclica).

!  C:\Documents and Settings\CriticalError\Escritorio\CT2.3_PTS_152.zip: CRC failed in Disk1\data2.cab. The file is corrupt

howcome the russian download link files are only 3,4GB and the ones in FilePlanet are more than 4GB??

yes is true i see this and try downloading with 3 different mirrors but when try install give me error inser CD1 wtf and when do extract give me error in data2.cab -.- anyone can tell me download client and work?

i downloaded the RU version and the installer is in another dialect. heres an image.

@criticalerror. you could try to emulate the images on Daemon tools as if it was a virtual image, i havent tried it but u could give it a go.

Image:

92412105.jpg

EDIT:Well I installed the RU versions WITHOUT any problems. But problem is that theres no L2.exe and when i start it via the auto updater, i did start it with the auto updater but i get the following error:

rr2.jpg

width=539 height=480http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4343/rr3.jpg[/img]

i downloaded the RU version and the installer is in another dialect. heres an image.

@criticalerror. you could try to emulate the images on Daemon tools as if it was a virtual image, i havent tried it but u could give it a go.

Image:

92412105.jpg

EDIT:Well I installed the RU versions WITHOUT any problems. But problem is that theres no L2.exe and when i start it via the auto updater, i did start it with the auto updater but i get the following error:

rr2.jpg

width=539 height=480http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4343/rr3.jpg[/img]

thanks for respond liquid  i maked ISO image and mont with DEAMON TOOL but always give me this error i don't know why but anyway thanks for quicky words

well i try download other but for ru version when come to 68% just stop and download 0.1 k sec o sometimes disconnect :S and when beggining download 400 o 500 k/s :(

When it says "cannot run in your local" than you need to modify your windows:

This problem occurs because of incorrect regional settings of the operating system.

To solve this problem, follow these steps:

1) Open Control Panel (Start-> Control Panel).

2) In Control Panel, open Regional and Language. "

3) In the Advanced tab select the English language for non-Unicode programs.  (when you want to run the russian pts, than change it to Russian, but that needs the russian pts client!)

4) Save changes by clicking on the OK button.

5) Restart your computer

And when you have problems with the data2.cab file, then you need to disable all your antivirus program cuz they read into the package files too, and there is the gameguard, that is not a worm, its a gameguard :)

When it says "cannot run in your local" than you need to modify your windows:

This problem occurs because of incorrect regional settings of the operating system.

To solve this problem, follow these steps:

1) Open Control Panel (Start-> Control Panel).

2) In Control Panel, open Regional and Language. "

3) In the Advanced tab select the English language for non-Unicode programs.  (when you want to run the russian pts, than change it to Russian, but that needs the russian pts client!)

4) Save changes by clicking on the OK button.

5) Restart your computer

And when you have problems with the data2.cab file, then you need to disable all your antivirus program cuz they read into the package files too, and there is the gameguard, that is not a worm, its a gameguard :)

Thanks, I'll try it later.

@Critical, I also had problems with the russian mirror but it only stopped once, all i did was put it to download while i was sleeping and the next day it was done.