Hattrick

Avel

Afto to game einai san to manager.Kane egrafh,to game tha sou steilei meta apo 2 meres mia omada.esi prepei na vreis se ti thesei pezei o kathe pextis,na ftiakseis tin telia omada!Se ksekinaei me 50.000$ kai prepei na agoraseis giatrous,fiskikotherapeftes,voithoi proponiton klp.Kane tis telies metagrafes,ftiakse tin akadimia neon pou apo eki bgazeis dikous sous paixtes pou tha peksoun stin omada s.Onomase to gipedo s.An theleis na valeis sima stin omoda plirose 7euro gia 3 mines(afto einai mlkia).an gineis kalos proponitis ginese proponitis tis ethnikis!

http://www.hattrick.org

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thats why CM 02/02 rules :P

Besides, for those of us who dont have oceans of time to set up the tactics and players instructions for just a single match the oldies are the best...

And you can easily update it to the latest transfers if you want.

When theyre as old as CM 00/01 or 01/02 you also need a bit of knowledge on football in order to get the good ones :P

Sit here my son, let me teach you about something called capitalism and money :P

No, really...

FM are much more detailed and in-depth no doubt about that, yet I still like CM better because of what I mentioned above...

The reason why they make new games is simply to get more money. If you take eg. CM 00/01 and 01/02 and compare them the only thing that seperates them is updated transfer (and a few bugs fixed). Guess the same accounts for two following FM-titles. Ofc. there are minor new things from version to version but not somthing that I'm willing to pay those euros for :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...