My singatures

Hey YO!! ;D ;D

Check out my signatures!! Arent they nice?? I think thare are great considering the fact that this is just my 4 attempt on photoshop. How you like them? Plz comment good or bad so i know what needs fixing and what not.  :) :)

Well i like the first one...The colors are pretty nice and as i can see..you used Brush right? :P

I don't like the second..The green colors sucks.. :-\

I don't like the second..The green colors sucks.. :-\

-1 karma + Ban Request .

Never say GREEN sucks!!!

JOking , but tho i love green color and the 2nd sig is way better than the 1st one.

-1 karma + Ban Request .

Never say GREEN sucks!!!

JOking , but tho i love green color and the 2nd sig is way better than the 1st one.

GREEN SUX... I AM NOT PANATHINAIKOS BIATCH :-/

although i prefer the second one xD

/agree GREEN sux ...The first one is better than the second ...but u have a lot more to learn to make something pro ...u just put some brushes + BG + Render = 2 mins of work :\

yea thats what i did. But it came out nice i think. I never said i am pro. i am just happy with the reasults. :)

Nice man i like your signatures! Especially the second! I love the green color, is the color of the natural! Good job, continue and you become pro! 

Thanks for the comments guys. So you mainly like my signas even though there simple and easy to make. Thats good. 

To answer maniakmike comment. I know that it is very easy. Actually 3 min work but still they are nice looking. I have no idea how to make better effects. There are good guides in the section but cant try them all.  ;)