interlude [Interlude L2J]L][Rise Of HeLL

Cha0ti¢

Test it and we promish that u won't regret it...Our server is vey good and balanced....A lot of events,custom farming zones,(RB Included),arketa atoma apo tin proti mera....

I Am At The Happy Position tou announce you..TvT events added with prize bews and beas!!

I Have to announce That {Hgm*}ReVenGeR* makes many types of event.. per 30 mins..And revenger (ME)..Is creating something very cool...

Some of the events i make are..

Hide & Seek

Speed Event

PvP,Mass PvP,2v2 (i am about to start making tvt)

Death Match Event is about to start tomorow or today.

Lyrics Event

Russian RuLLet

Found Item event..

But the whole gm team makes great things..and working hard for u to not be disapointed..So..

JOIN US

VOTE 4 US

BRING US UR FRIEDS!

I have tested it yesterday and its very nice :P Revenger and Darkslayer are making a lot events. They made 10 Russian Rullets yesterday ( other events too ! ) xD Its not boring to play on this server ;] When I get back home I will login and get my apella today :D Good Luck with the server

I have tested it yesterday and its very nice :P Revenger and Darkslayer are making a lot events. They made 10 Russian Rullets yesterday ( other events too ! ) xD Its not boring to play on this server ;] When I get back home I will login and get my apella today :D Good Luck with the server

I am happy that u like our server :)

Bring us your friends too :)

Server was laggy 'coz we were fixing something....There are so many retarded that can't appreciate our work....

It's wonderful that some1 does....

Thnx for supporting us....

And Hell Yeah we may move the server abroad so no more lag.......

Stay Tuned,Vote and bring ur friendz

Server is still awesome but the only porblem is with that player RamzeS I think he is gm he have top dagger+25 top sword+25 top bow+25.dont know his set++++++ he hit TheGreek for 3k dmg.

Btw the gm will remove his item so pls check it fast.

GM Brzoza is he.He make event and I see how he played on char RamzeS.GM stop move,RazmzeS move.

I update a pic where was event 1vs1 when ZooMx3 killed RamzeS at event.The GM told us match again cuz was ramzeS lagged how he know that ramzes was lagged (Ramzes dont speak 1word on event).

Pic here http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7569/shot00037x.jpg