interlude [Interlude L2J]L][Rise Of HeLL

Cha0ti¢

I update a pic where was event 1vs1 when ZooMx3 killed RamzeS at event.The GM told us match again cuz was ramzeS lagged how he know that ramzes was lagged (Ramzes dont speak 1word on event).

Pic here http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7569/shot00037x.jpg    

Eh BrZoza is a man like my Br0 He never would play a char without told me on

and no zoomx3 isnt brzoza or any gm i checked the player he is totaly clear maybe he is lucky or he go at tvt for blessed?

Yeah sure if you say that.

I mean not zoomx3 I say Ramzes is gm OMG.

Same thing man I know if my gm team have players or not belive me on this ;)

TiTLe Says everything..As i promised you.When we reach 35 votes i am about to start making something really special..So.Here it is.!!

Grand Tour event!

Grant tour is really big and long time taking event.This event.Is special Cause gives chance to a player to ruLLe everything..For Beign Real The Best..!

Lets start.

You Can Play with ++ Armor and weapon and tatoo and jwls..But not the custom!That means.. Db-dragonic-tateo-abso..You have to enchant them.If u have custom set with u..U eliminated.

The event wiLL take place when we reach 60 ppls..(we go with very fast rythms so go vote Cheesy)..(at least)

The event also haves 3 different stages..

To register an aplication write here your char's name and clas.

ex: Char:Revenger

Class:Adventurer

1st Stage.

This is class based round.That mean..Every day.WiLL be fights class based.Ex..One day.All adventurer registered play class based.

(I recall them)..

(if some1 is not on.he loses)

There wiLL be like 1v1 event but aLL classes.After aLL classes play.Only the 1st of every class wiLL pass to round 2.

The 1st of every class take for prize 15 glitering medals-One Medium wpn and 10 bews or beas.

Round Two!

At this round aLL the 1st of every class play eatch vs other.I Will recall them at this time..If some1 is not on he is going to be

eliminated by the tour.

The 2 who pass to final takes. Custom top armor they want +8 set.

The 2 winners of here goes to round 3.The FInal round.

Round 3..The FINAL

The 2 fight eatch other..With no custom items i remembering that to you.

Things are clear.The loser takes anything..(he has take by round2)

The Winner takes.!

Custom Weapon Top +20

Custom armor set +15

And The Best..THE PRIVILAGE TO SHOUT AT HERO CHAT THAT HE IS THE BEST AT SERVER!!

This topic is for leaving comments not to registrate***

I Took idea from a gm at l2inc..Hope u like it!

Man Brzoza who said that he is not a Gm anymore is ruining your server.. He is giving free glitts and killing everyone with his +65535 items .. Ban him omg he will sh!t everything

he is banned and acc deleted btw he is a backstaber too

he is banned and acc deleted btw he is a backstaber too

i have pic from himrevealing everything..how u will se that he is brzoza?I Have pic from their ip too..ITs the same.. :D

i have pic from him to have gm char with +25..how u will se that he is brzoza?I Have pic from their ip too..ITs the same.. :D

Oh nice re etsi lege tetia borouses na m to pis se pm  ...

Soz for greek xD

Oh nice re etsi lege tetia borouses na m to pis se pm  ...

Soz for greek xD

i banned his char there so.. :D

LoL Guyz,I talked With Brzoza And He Told me that he leaves the server 'coz some1 lied to him about a smth very serious.....Something including suicides....By The Way....Grand Tour Event Will Start So Be Ready

I don't like this server very much, there is lag, and weapons are not original. There is only 1 Emerald weapon. And Why they hell do I have 102.000 Matk with a AM +7?!? And I only do 3000 damage to mobs...

LoL,Have u ever heard the word Balance???If the char stats are overpowered then the mob stats are overpowered too....Server's name isn't stolen....We had this server a long time agoo....but it was gracia and IL...

Mainlanboi could u send me a link with the original emerald weapons????

They are called Epic Not Emerald but It's Ok