[Share] Almighty (Hlapex walk)

Dagoth

Maybe Im A little Famous In ALMIGHTY, cuz I create a char With Nick "EkoIce" and after I killed first Mob, BANG !! Banned -.-''. Then I relog With a new Char and i pm to a gm, and I ask Him why he Banned Me, He told Me cuz he read Forums On Maxbastards.gr and He Know Who I am -.-''.

Well. I ri-Create a new Char With My Nick On Elitepvpers.de (GoDofAdeN).....BANG !! AGAIN the same Story -.-''.

That GM's Now are In maximum allert...so take Care...DON'T USE Your Forum NICK NAMES !!!! (LoL, 3 BAN in 4 min...RECORD). ;D

of course he bann my ip 2times(i got dynamic ip) i sayd you the player who post this link is a gm, he just want players in his server. btw eko gimme some links of server where hlapex(stealing accaunts or buy or buffs work) if u can.

hmmm can anyone find out how can we turn the server at english i am bored to see L2 in france ..... FFS

Its L2 in FRENCH ;D

Btw, I think you Put the ALMIGHTY L2.ini at an other English System...And you are DONE ;D

/off-topic

I don't want PM you, cuz IM not playing at ALMIGHTY server anymore..too much Bored LoL..If all can have Your some Power..then Is Useless to Play Here.

About Gemstones: I don't was Really Iteressed About that...Maybe I Search That Code...

About Karma: Only Moderators(Like Koyfo, NITROUS SYSTEM,petros,Sess,etc) Can add It xD ;D

Karma is a warning system which is available on all forum systems and there is no option for users. It isn't a thank you or reference system (such as vb's one...). Positive values are good, negative values are bad...

You don't need to put the whole system, just the systemmsg-e.dat ^^ It was cool anyway...

Gemstones codes (i hope one of these work):

1F 69750000 01 00 00 00 55080000 01 00 00 00

1F F6950400 01 00 00 00 55080000 01 00 00 00

1F 19140000 01 00 00 00 55080000 01 00 00 00

1F 799C0000 01 00 00 00 55080000 01 00 00 00

martzikos eisai ena xazo, ilithio kai anegefalo paidaki..... kala 8xrono eisai? eleos pia me tis malakies ta paixnidia sas... san tin ali tin mlkia to I WANT UR SOUl!!! ohhh fovithika twra... a re kati mlkes p yparxoun se afton ton kosmo... :/