[share] Lineage2 website by Asherz & Crazymik3 / edited by Free//way

Lineage2 website by Asherz & Crazymik3 / edited by Free//way

52768948.jpg

EDIT: Added .PSD of Blank nav buttons

download .psd

54238412.jpg

*Translation: To sevo go File > Save for Web & Devices > save. In the place you have saved there will appear a folder "images" in it you will see all the blank images, just eit them and save as .jpg (file > save as > {format} JPEG)

HTML website. I left one page, so you just need to edit navigation buttons (if necessary) and just hyperlink them.

well what ya did is add a banner tp the template :P this not your work you downloaded the template and only change the banner nice job dude.

yeah ok... it looks like you people just post for the postcount.

I didin't really say this is my work you know...

[share] Lineage2 website by Asherz & Crazymik3 / edited by Free//way

Asherz designed the web, crazymik3 coded the web, i edited the web to be a lineage2 template. I didin't add my name to the template at all...  I left all the credits of the original creators in the template, and if you download it, don't remove them.

• 2 weeks later...

nice but how i can use it ? :D : D maybe give me for free website where i can create .. ??? better then this shit :D i think but i didnt know for what is this.. when here is no link where creat so website...

ty maybe reply back ?

nice share but i have one question how i can make if one people click features go new page features?

Find this in your html codes:

<ul id="navigation">

<li id="home"><a href="#">home</a></li>

<li id="about"><a href="#">about us</a></li>

<li id="team"><a href="#">the team</a></li>

<li id="results"><a href="#">results</a></li>

<li id="news"><a href="#">news</a></li>

<li id="media"><a href="#">media</a></li>

<li id="downloads"><a href="#">downloads</a></li>

<li id="forums"><a href="#">forums</a></li>

<li id="contact"><a href="#">contact</a></li>

</ul>

Change # into the link you want to.

nice but how i can use it ? :D : D maybe give me for free website where i can create .. ??? better then this shit :D i think but i didnt know for what is this.. when here is no link where creat so website...

ty maybe reply back ?

Because of you crappy English i can't say i understand everything that you wrote. My guess would be that you don't know how to create a basic .html so you need a link where you can create it. If so, go http://freewebs.com even little kids can create websites there.

• 2 weeks later...