[Signatures]Need a sig ?

ManiakMike

I fell so good when i see satisfied people ... those kinda of ppl make me keep doing sig's ;D

@cenko9 Dude i got some bad news i can't find the render i used ... so i can't make again ur sig ... soz :(

:((

Yeah thats really "bad news"...I like the sig but just the name is not good...

Then make somthing like God Of war(kratos) with some blood if you can

Heh :P is good to know that u like my sig's

Now i got 1 question do u have any idea how many pics a sig like u guys got ? I'm just curios if any 1 know :P

@Cenko9 I see that u really want that sig ... so i will lose all my time to find that damn dog... but if i don't see u satisfied i will stop making sig's ...jeez O.o

Sinature part IV

Commodus sig [DONE]

27xdw2e.gif

DreaM sig [DONE]

14brg5k.gif

` aToFiOs ^ sig [DONE]

sv2rr4.gif

@DreaM Did i fulfill all what u want ? I just want to say that i put 190 pics there ...pfiu hard work :-] hope u like it

Guys w8 ...i put in a sig like 100+ pics ... try make 100+ pics and u will see it take a lot of time if u are newbie i am trying to make them fast but i got a life two u know that ? I am not a machine ... i must eat sh1t etc ...

About the tut ...if u think a starter can make this kind of stuff ..then u are wrong they must be a lil bit advanced ... there are a lot of tut's out there about Photoshop ...all i know is from google

@DreaM Ok i will start make ur sig ...

@ZeRo w8ing to pm me with an example of a minimal artwork to see exactly what u want ...