pliiiz

Ok another F@CKING NEO KID! I AM FED UP WITH THE STUPID KIDS. REPORTED AND W8 FOR PERMAMENT BAN!!! >_<

Remeber the karma and watch ur language.

He may need help and he is new here.

plizz l2hlapex  :P

Ur on wrong topic.

Take his karma off guys. He has 1 posts. He can not know everything

remove that -1karama :S I found 1 server where phx working.  

http://vyciokas.too.lt/news.php     res yourself work and some another code check yourseld :d

What is that? L2phx don't work?

Why are there all those posts about tutorials and stuff like that?

omfg you even tryed? first try then talk to me.All Lithuania just use l2dot pack that why now all bugs fixed,Before 5months on all Lithuania yeah i mean all was working with Wh enchant.But this is c4 server hlapex is working there if you dont belive I will upload pic here.

:S I have ip ban form then.

The problem is that THIS TOPIC IS A BIG OFFTOP! Its been made by a lame neo-kid-spammer-troll person. So this topic should be deleted ASAP. with no -beep-ing spam like: hlapex works there, hlapex works here, bla bla bla.

P.S. Shady, when your karma reach -5 you should get banned. So why moderators didn't ban you? X_X

omfg you even tryed? first try then talk to me.All Lithuania just use l2dot pack that why now all bugs fixed,Before 5months on all Lithuania yeah i mean all was working with Wh enchant.But this is c4 server hlapex is working there if you dont belive I will upload pic here.

:S I have ip ban form then.

You know what you are talking?????? That site l2j.lt is the nubbest servers... If you thing that in all lithuanian servers hlapex is working, then you stupied then I thouth, And ya show me the pics...

You know what you are talking?????? That site l2j.lt is the nubbest servers... If you thing that in all lithuanian servers hlapex is working, then you stupied then I thouth, And ya show me the pics...

you dont read and just spam? I told I have ip ban. OMFG and lithuania player are the worse player I ever see. why?

reason

On gve server sps with wild magic pow siren dance too much magic critcal and admin and ask me how to get it after that he remove dance of sire.and wild magic.

2. Played x5-zone? server got 150player online.When gm was online I do Wh he dont know.Then stack weapen sa was work I had max atk spd 3200 then admin ask me how I get it I say him ,i donate. LOl and not banned me.

3. l2java I think got 300player online Wh was work.Me and my friends got weapen and armor jve +30 with encahnt rate 70%.After 3week he know that phx work on his server and made my armor jve +10.

P.s I told you LT server only use l2dot pack that why now wh and another fixed.LT admins are stupid cant fix 1bug.

you dont read and just spam? I told I have ip ban. OMFG and lithuania player are the worse player I ever see. why?

reason

On gve server sps with wild magic pow siren dance too much magic critcal and admin and ask me how to get it after that he remove dance of sire.and wild magic.

2. Played x5-zone?  server got 150player online.When gm was online I do Wh he dont know.Then stack weapen sa was work I had max atk spd 3200 then admin ask me how I get it I say him ,i donate. LOl and not banned me.

3. l2java I think got 300player online Wh was work.Me and my friends got weapen and armor jve +30 with encahnt rate 70%.After 3week he know that phx work on his server and made my armor jve +10.

P.s I told you LT server only use l2dot pack that why now wh and another fixed.LT admins are stupid cant fix 1bug.

THIS IS F2CKNIT RASIST NOW! I don't care if any lithuania player don't know how to play or ever he is top PvP/PK or even if he sucks at L2Java. You know, I should say that Germany people are very angry and can't think. Why? If you look at German's posts you can see there there is always something which they don't like in the topic/user. Germans developers are not good too. I looked at HopZone and at most servers l2phx works. (http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/newrank.html) BUT Lithuania is 2nd server which every1 is GM. GERMANS didnt do it, Polish/Spanish/French/Greece too. So don't say you are better BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT. FACE IT!

SOME1 LOCK THIS -beep-ING TOPIC BECAUSE ITS BECOMING BIG BIG OFFTOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!