[CSS][Vid] The best CSS Video!

Bleik

Indeed it is realy nice. These ppl have awesome skills. Look at the way they kill their opponents. You cant be safe from them. Realy nice.

I liked the 1 shot 3 kills scene. Plus he was non scoped.

...How they do it?..I think this is what we call a "Pro gaming" isn't it?

These ppl might have started for fun like everyone does and have ended up winning thousands of dollars. They practise every day and are some of the best. Pro gaming is hard to define as a word. others find ppl that play realy well noobs. It depends realy. This realy is pro gaming.

Haxor check your clans forums plz .thanks. :)

I didn't like the video. It was so ... css like :D ! Ouuuhh how could this be posible :X

Ehrmm... no - the point is, I dont like CSS. And I dont play it much. But if I would play it that often like cs 1.6 , I think I would like it.

But I have to say thanks - because, you tagged right!! Thats great. Nothing to modify :D !

But because of my slooow internet I searched for the vid.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYKV-ta9mI

I didn't like the video. It was so ... css like :D ! Ouuuhh how could this be posible :X

Ehrmm... no - the point is, I dont like CSS. And I dont play it much. But if I would play it that often like cs 1.6 , I think I would like it.

But I have to say thanks - because, you tagged right!! Thats great. Nothing to modify :D !

But because of my slooow internet I searched for the vid.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYKV-ta9mI

First topic EDITED.

Thanks for the video.

I don't really agree with you!!I don't even like 1.6.Don't know what is wrong, but how you play this game..First of all the graphics are like pacman :P ..CSS FTW!!It looks more like reality..And this video I think proves it!

• 2 weeks later...