[HELP]L2CR 10.7.2 - Works but only partially, any help?

I was able to get my bot working on L2CR after following information I found on the forums, but for some reason the Bot wont display the monsters/npc names on the map. I'm using OOG 10.7.2 Any idea why the bot isnt fully working? Is there some sort of data patch I need or perhaps theres a better version? Either way, any ideas or insight would be of great appreciation.

Try version 10.6.6 it works perfectly. I had some problems with 10.7.x too. Also, you checked the NPC NAME display block option, didn't you? :P

Also, you could add a TAG [HELP] or whatever, or post it to the correct section at least... No offense but damn, it's the 10th time i write the same thing today, and more than 10000 times here...

Sorry to post in the wrong section. Thnx for the advice... but I actually have version 10.6.6 and it was giving me Link LoginServer Succeed, and then instantly afterwards it says -> Login LoginServer Fail. Maybe you could send me a set.ini or option.ini. Or if your really generous you could possibly send me an email of the whole thing at Curt0196@hotmail.com?