SOng Downloader

Black Jack

guys i have tried many things to download songs such as youtube downloader / limewire / bearshare...but i dont like any of them..has anyone got something to suggest me? i am downloading songs almost everyday so i need something useful and simple...anyway give me samples :P

guys i have tried many things to download songs such as youtube downloader / limewire / bearshare...but i dont like any of them..has anyone got something to suggest me? i am downloading songs almost everyday so i need something useful and simple...anyway give me samples :P

It isnt allowed to post there such there programs .....  it is warez...

Agree with karma...The Good Warez have a request section.Request the songs u want there and some1 will upload them....Dunno why u don't like limewire but I don't have any problem with it...

also there is and the vdownloader

http://www.vdownloader.es/

withi this you can download video from every site you want also you can download your video  on which type you want and if you don't want to download all the video and just only the music you can do this

man this is the best for me video/music downlaoder from sites :P

Check VideoGet. You can download videos from all sites like youtube, greetube, redtube (:P) etc.. And then you can have your video in many types of audio/video. You can have it as an .mp3 file, or everything you want ;)

egw ta katevazw sxedon ola apo to youtube me to vdownloader k ine mia xara i poiotita..borei na epeses se sugkekrimena...

We are in English topic. Please talk with the proper language too.