[ Lineage and the Reality ]

A young Russian has been charged with murder after an internet game jumped off the screen on to street It's alleged he killed an internet gaming rival after they met face to face in the city of Ufa.

Lineage II clan rivalry ends in real life murder

by Griffin McElroy { Jan 20th 2008 at 1:30PM }

12_70.jpg

We've all faced off against some frustrating adversary in an online game; be it a sword-hogging, trash-talking, rabid teabagger on Halo 3; or a cocky member of a rival faction in an MMORPG. However, the boundaries established between virtual enemies are never impermeable, and when online rivals decide to settle their differences in a real world context, the result is almost always tragic -- as was the case for Albert, a 33-year-old Lineage II player who was allegedly beaten to death by a vindictive member of an opposing clan.

Albert is survived by his sister Albina, a fellow member of Albert's Platanium clan, who reports that she's received a number of death threats from members of her brother's alleged murderer's guild, the Coo-clocks clan. Considering this is Russia's second Lineage II related murder in one year, perhaps warring clans and other sparring members of the gaming community should momentarily cool their jets and firmly reestablish those necessary borders between video games and reality.

well i find that but this not are the unique casses,in the internet u can find many about that,i made this topic for know all the opinion from players,and i wanna say my opinion,dont talk onli about this casses because is pretty stupid i think,u can kill for one game other guy,obveusly the lineage have one big power,no is important the chronique or the server,if u stared to play u wanna be the best,u wanna play with ur friends,make pround ur clan,aniway,but look more closed the lineage is the game most real,i mind,no the graphics ot clasess,i talk about the system social,u can find ani player like the real life,u will see one big line marking the difference economi from the players,yeah ppl ho pay for items,no ho are stupids i mind the ppl ho can pay that like u pay one candy,and u will see the other ppl the real gamers ho dont sleep for make one quest,one weapon and that is correct i think that is the real game,but the money onli no make the diference obeusly ani guy can play lineage onli need one computer and internet no more,but no much ppl can be full yeah,i mind is easy for the ppl ho have money,in my opinion MUCH EASY,but not imposible,i play on servers like a Elite,Loyal in elite i have good times with my friends,i have beatiful memoris,and that is cool that is awesome from lineage,whatever i wanna her ur opinion and ur experience from player

here some videos from one friend,i hope u know spanish beacuse if u read u will find many thinks really intrisng,i pref the second video is the best in my opinion

HolyDiego

Server: L2Elite

That video is about DvP??Cause i heard that he and his clan had a meeting at real life and a rival of him at Teon came and started flaming him and dvp wasn't good and take on gun against him.

That video is about DvP??Cause i heard that he and his clan had a meeting at real life and a rival of him at Teon came and started flaming him and dvp wasn't good and take on gun against him.

flame = e-insult ^^

im not sure i think yes but idk,this no is the unique casse :s

Well thats only true for those russian kids with no life for i dont think so...(check what happened with DVP in a clan meeting...)

Psh.. DvP... hes a nub, only reason his videos made him look so good is cuz he had full S+hero+PP/SE/dances... while he fought C-A grades... come and pvp me u mentally retarded boy -_-... i hope he rots in jail for 13 more years to come. :)

Psh.. DvP... hes a nub, only reason his videos made him look so good is cuz he had full S+hero+PP/SE/dances... while he fought C-A grades... come and pvp me u mentally retarded boy -_-... i hope he rots in jail for 13 more years to come. :)

LoL i said DVP is good?i dont think so...what i try to say is DVP killed someone too because of a game...

And about the come and pvp me u mentally retarded boy -_- well i dont bother about flame me:D But think about somethink you pay to be someone in the forum i deserve it just think about it:D

And to stay intopic...sometimes PC games can make you very very angry and well you loose control so that can be happen everywhere(sad but true...)

LoL i said DVP is good?i dont think so...what i try to say is DVP killed someone too because of a game...

And about the come and pvp me u mentally retarded boy -_- well i dont bother about flame me:D But think about somethink you pay to be someone in the forum i deserve it just think about it:D

And to stay intopic...sometimes PC games can make you very very angry and well you loose control so that can be happen everywhere(sad but true...)

Haha well the last part is true all know that when lose some item for drop,or lost the siege o idk broken one wep T.T that is sad...aniway im agree with u,yeah the lineage can make u lost the control but i think no to point to kill one guy ,is really estupid that

Spanish: SeeYa* wow... me quede loco con el segundo video... por lo que vi... esa persona parece no tener contacto con la vida real...

En las oraciones lo dice todo... para ese muchacho  LA VIDA ES LINEAGE..  y es algo emo tambien jeje... espero no llegar asi :^P

English: wow the guy who made  the second video have problems... he think the life is only lineage... he need see the true life!

Lol, i didnt say come pvp me u mentally retarded boy to u, i ment it to dvp, mentally retarded bcuz he killed a guy in real life.... >.>