Crash Server Bug L2OFF (new)

Hello friends mine. good they excuse by my English… server in which game is C4off. with the patch security of this forum. that is to say, no longer the server by means of Hlapex can be hurled.

Today, it manages to vote the server… by means of the following technique:

- I have a Pj lv 76 to spellhowler with subclass of warlock, with warlock I let my picture open to take skills and I leave it open, I return to change of subclass to spellhowler and they stay the picture of skills of warlorck, now return to where skills can be taken from warlock and when trying to take skills from warlock as to spellhowler , the fall of the server takes place.

Today it will try to register with Hlapex the code that produces that.

greetings  ;)

Hello friends mine. good they excuse by my English… server in which game is C4off. with the patch security of this forum. that is to say, no longer the server by means of Hlapex can be hurled.

Today, it manages to vote the server… by means of the following technique:

- I have a Pj lv 76 to spellhowler with subclass of warlock, with warlock I let my picture open to take skills and I leave it open, I return to change of subclass to spellhowler and they stay the picture of skills of warlorck, now return to where skills can be taken from warlock and when trying to take skills from warlock as to spellhowler , the fall of the server takes place.

Today it will try to register with Hlapex the code that produces that.

greetings  ;)

Just Merci OMG + 65535 LOl wtf are you serious these is Bullsh***t  :@ Stupid posts man just that i have  to say

Reason why doi tells me. the crash of the server happens when I try to learn skills of a class (in this case warlock), being I another class (in this case of spellhowler). there it is where the subject takes place.

In some servers of l2j. I learn  skills of another class doing this same process. For that reason I try to do it in a server of L2OFF and am that the fall of the servant takes place

it happens when one has subclass, with this one leaves the message open or picture to take skills (in this case warlock), you return to your main class (to spellhowler) and returns to the NPC where skills of warlock and is there when you try to take one skill that produces this.

Reason why doi tells me. the crash of the server happens when I try to learn skills of a class (in this case warlock), being I another class (in this case of spellhowler). there it is where the subject takes place.

In some servers of l2j. I learn  skills of another class doing this same process. For that reason I try to do it in a server of L2OFF and am that the fall of the servant takes place

it happens when one has subclass, with this one leaves the message open or picture to take skills (in this case warlock), you return to your main class (to spellhowler) and returns to the NPC where skills of warlock and is there when you try to take one skill that produces this.

Tryed IT and Didnt work for me iam not making fun but these things are a bit silly! It may be just luck to hapen server crash that time cause if so you probable would be BAN IP if they detected that you have done the server crash !!

iam not attacking you iam  just saying my opinion !!!!!

i think the reason is other!at l2j when you subclass or change class to a char you learn skills from the class you were and the class you are now!!!

for the "crash" you mention i think your client crashes and you get kicked from the anticheat system cause of the abnormal status your player tries to bring to server!

will check it and tell you my notes!

this bugs rocks .. i ve tested it and works !

That good that has been bug in your server. congratulations… They must consider that this bug works in some server L2OFF and in other no, do not lose anything with proving

::)