WTS Chars + items on l2 reloaded

dde

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he said you to stop spamming and to re-edit the topic? or i didn't understand right?:(

yes i said to stop spamming, to stop make dobble posts, and to use the magic button "Edit"

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I just decided to show you guys how much mats I have on the SH char(I sell all chars, its package deal)

Almost 16k animal bones

Over 2.5k CBP

Almost 1k Sops

Almost 13k animal skins

18k threads

Almost 5k varnish

Over 5k metallic fibres

Over 5k suedes

ALmost 600 mold lub

almost 100 mold glue

Almost 250 mold hardener

Almost 1250 leathers.

Guys this is a serious amount of stuff, you can craft a lot of things with this.Utter utter bargain.Pm me or leave a post if you want more info.

Bump check front page if you wanna see items...about 3 people pm me and ask me what im selling.Damn check the topic.

Edit: beware this guy like the plague, he will lead you on that he will buy and make you go into very big detail on what you have on chars, he will ask you to log them to show your not scamming, he also has this story about why he hasnt the money at the moment and he has only a pathetic 9euros but he will have more soon etc etc he will then ask for you to meet him on msn, even though you have already talked to him(he will specify a time and then he wont come)you will wait for 2hours and he will finally come on and say he doesnt want to do the deal even though he has been pming you multiple times.

All this trouble for a measily 15euros

What a selfish idiot wasting others time like that and not being ready himself

His mail is:

miltos_24@hotmail.com

Hes not scammer, but hel waste your time like hell