[Request]Good leveling guide and spots lvl1 to 60+

dave039

A i say on topic it should be cool to have a good guide from lvl1 to 60+

I was looking for it but nothing just how to expt and what lvls, but where to exp? Any spot for faster exp?

IF any1 can share or give a opinion will be welcomed, thanks ^^

Fly safe!

Mehh, just a rough estimate of what i do.... start wid liek the gremlins obviously nd get to liek lvl 6~8, then grab your top NG er w/e u need, then after that head over to elvin ruins or elvin fortress, both are fine, get to 20 from there, after that get ur top D or just keep your NG if ur on a high rate and 40 will be no problem.... then head over to the ant nest, and kill a few mobs around the area to get roughly lvl 24~26 or go directly into the nest and kill whatever you see and get 40, but careful, dont agro a bitch load of train ants.... then change class, get C, blah blah blah.... then either go to middle of DV depending on if your a mage, or go directly into the DVC area, cuz yud probably fail all ur hits if ur a mage... head into the cave nd get liek 68~70, and obviously careful of anchor from death waves, and dbuffs from those doom knight things... then from their u have tons of choices when your 70+ such as ketra, varka, fog, mos, imp tomb, and so on and so forth..... next thing youll see is your lvl 80\85! GL...

Depends on class rly...

With my sps at retail...

1-12 out of elven village

12-20 elven fortress

20-26 out of gludio (1/2 HP Lizardmen)

26-32 out of gludion but a little farther than the Lizardmen at some spiders with 1/2 HP

32-40 Field of whispers

40-44 Deathpass

44-52 out of aden at Silenos

52-61 forsaken plains

Depends on class rly...

With my sps at retail...

1-12 out of elven village

12-20 elven fortress

20-26 out of gludio (1/2 HP Lizardmen)

26-32 out of gludion but a little farther than the Lizardmen at some spiders with 1/2 HP

32-40 Field of whispers

40-44 Deathpass

44-52 out of aden at Silenos

52-61 forsaken plains

yea depends your class

yes it's too difficult to set up one guide with all classes. However u can find out about the armors, weaps, etc from the guides that exists in this forrum about the classes. But for lvl up(with details)too difficult.