[Help] How i can make ppls who farm pvps go jail.

MeVsYou

Question

Hello guys again.

I saw in one server that the ppls who farm pvps through their each chars or clan ally chars went in jail due to stop farming pvps points....

Can someone help me and tell me what i can do?

Hello guys again.

I saw in one server that the ppls who farm pvps hrough their each chars or clan alli chars went in jail due to stop farming pvps points....

Can someone help me and tell me what i can do?

maybe a gm show them?

or..

but the other minds cant stand.

i think if have the same IP go in jail?

or if you take many pvp kills into * seconds you go in jail?

aha i think he means when sm1 is farming pvp by res/kill/res/kill the same person all the time wold go to jail. or if he was doing the bug with the buffer that recovers hp and you are killing the other all the time. is that true? and is that the one you want to add?:S

I mean when someone from the same clan kill an other person of his clan both of them go to jail...It was one server of Vago(i tihnk :) ).

Probably he did it to discourage people from same clans stop give pvp points each other because after some pvp without death ....the person gain hero status uuntil die.

Hey guys,sry for reposting after long time.

I just put the topic again to the "surface" just maybe if someone can help me.

I find this code lately from Mxc forum :

// Check if it's pvp

String attacker = getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
	String attacked = targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

if (attacker.equals(attacked))
	{
		sendMessage("What you though? You cannot use dumb exploit's NOOB!");
		return;
	}
	if (
			(
					checkIfPvP(target) &&            //   Can pvp and
					targetPlayer.getPvpFlag() != 0   //   Target player has pvp flag set
			) ||                                     // or
			(
					isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) &&         		 //   Player is inside pvp zone and
					targetPlayer.isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) 	 //   Target player is inside pvp zone
			)
	)
	{
            increasePvpKills();
	}
	else                                                                        // Target player doesn't have pvp flag set
	{
            // check about wars
            if (targetPlayer.getClan() != null && getClan() != null)
            {
                if (getClan().isAtWarWith(targetPlayer.getClanId()))
                {
                    if (targetPlayer.getClan().isAtWarWith(getClanId()))
                    {
                        // 'Both way war' -> 'PvP Kill'
                        increasePvpKills();
                        return;
                    }
                }
            }

// 'No war' or 'One way war' -> 'Normal PK'
    		{
    			return;
    		}
            else if (targetPlayer.getKarma() > 0)                                        // Target player has karma
		{
			if ( Config.KARMA_AWARD_PK_KILL )
			{
                    increasePvpKills();
			}
		}
		else if (targetPlayer.getPvpFlag() == 0)                                                                    // Target player doesn't have karma
		{
			{
				return;
			}

But i don't know if it is correct....

For example when someone kill-rez,kill-rez more than 2-3 times then go to jail or send him a msg...OR killing chars from his same IP.

ok,well i put this code but it returns me some errors :

Syntax error, insert "}" to complete Block  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5825  Java Problem

Syntax error, insert "}" to complete Statement  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5825  Java Problem

Syntax error, insert "else Statement" to complete IfStatement  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5825  Java Problem

target cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5763  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5754  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5764  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5768  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5778  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5780  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5782  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5797  Java Problem

targetPlayer cannot be resolved  L2PcInstance.java  /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance  line 5804  Java Problem

For the first 2errors i think i can solve them,nothing difficult.But with the rest??

Maybe,need to import smth or what?

Logical thinking ^^

Check your problem view and/or open your project properties and go to Java Build Path > Libraries and see if any of your libraries are User Libraries have error or warning markers next to them.

I have the sense that you think i am expert to java code and to these errors :D ...

Maybe can you give me some more infos :)

I explained you fully what to do and what this error contains.

You have an error in your syntax . Missing symbols like "}".

maybe you can try this:

open L2PcInstance.java and find:

if (isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) || targetPlayer.isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP))
		return;

and add above:

String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
		String player1target = targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
		if (player1.equals(player1target))
			this.setInJail(true, 5);
                                this.sendMessage("You have been jailed for killing a BOT char.");
			return;

this will jail them both for 5 minutes