Vesper Armor/ Weapons Help T-T

Okay so im pretty sure ive downloaded every single Vesper SHARE on this site and others and I still canot get it to work, Ive been trying to add these darn things to m PTS for like a week now and im losing m mind, so in  a last ditch of effort, I have come here to place my burden and hope that some kind soul could help me, so I may enjoy the wonderful bounty known only as Vesper... :-)

Okay so heres m problem if anyone dare venture. (watch this be like so easy and is figured out in 5 mins) O-o

okay so when I unzip the files which mostly contain either three or four Dat Files. which Im pretty sure goes in the System folder in C:/Programfiles/Lineage II/System.. then again I could be wrong and this might be the case, then the other file is a .SQL now they vary since I have like 700 vesper.zips, but they all seem to contain the same data.

Okay so I take that and I place it in my Server directory, which is Desktop/L2JSERVER/SQL....

Then I connect into Navicat and try to Execute Batch File, which I thinkm ads the new file to the reg.. but when I do this I get the following Error..[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '70061

or this  [Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''70000', 'Vesper Shield', 'lhand', 'true', '1390', '0', '0', 'wood', 's80', '0',' at line 1

[Err] ('70000', 'Vesper Shield', 'lhand', 'true', '1390', '0', '0', 'wood', 's80', '0', '0', 'none', '0', '0.00000', '-8', '321', '20', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '602', 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true', '', '', '', '', '0', '-1', '-1', '-1');

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------

So pretty much im lost for a answer to this error, ive been trying for what seems weeks, different files.. but still same result.. And just as a side note, sometimes if I try to add the Dat files like Weapon.grp or whatever to the System folder it wont even let me in to my PTS.

Any help would be much appreciated and Honored.

P.S mods, please dont kill me im new at this "foruming thing" and had no clue where else to place it, besides help XD

Thank you in advance, if you need any more info or anthing cleared out just let me know, I will try m best to provide you which what you need to help me :D