Your IQ Is...?

BOTN112

Lol retarded you don't have the IQ to guess that most of the ppl in here will type random numbers and just lie because they are too brain damaged to write their real number... Thread - Pointless.

Lol retarded you don't have the IQ to guess that most of the ppl in here will type random numbers and just lie because they are too brain damaged to write their real number... Thread - Pointless.

why the fack u spam?.. after tell me im agressive with all... this is a poll ... soo please dont spam...

why the fack u spam?.. after tell me im agressive with all... this is a poll ... soo please dont spam...

You want us not to spam in the spam section ? Then why the crappy hot hell are you posting it in here ? :(

Screw all who post in random sections !!!!!

xD

IQ or ICQ

If you mean the number under our profiles,that's the ICQ not the IQ  :) if not then i misunderstood