[Request] Interlude Pvp Server Pack

~Max~

Question

Im looking for a interlude server pack. That will be great for a pvp server. Like with all the custom shops: Buffer with buffs for 1+ hours, Gm shops with all the armors and weapons, Epic and other custom masks, wings, tattos that give high stats.

Thanks. :) ~Max~

9 answers to this question

and me i need one pack..i search and i download one pack l2dot pack...not better...has good items...me i need one pack l2j and have vesper armor, gm shop , buffer, GK, and hmm dynasty armors/weapons icarus weapons...And please post one link l2j pack and have this items please or more items...not l2jdot please thanks!!!!!  :)

Im looking for a interlude server pack. That will be great for a pvp server. Like with all the custom shops: Buffer with buffs for 1+ hours, Gm shops with all the armors and weapons, Epic and other custom masks, wings, tattos that give high stats.

Thanks. :) ~Max~

Well Man First Of All ...Hi!!

Well I Test This Pack And Is Very Good...Many Fix.......Have Epic Armor...Custom NpC(s) : Gm Shop-Epic - Black Weapons Trader- Buffer-Custom GK-Custom Farming Zone(s) ....If you Want Something Else You Can Added ..;) !!! Check It..

Link : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=76825.0 <----But...You need 25 posts or become a VIP or Donator member to see it !! Try To Find The Post..(NO WITH SPAM!!)