L2 Password Decrypter

I've searched for "password decrypt" and "password decrypter". I am looking to see if there is a way to retrieve encrypted passwords from a mysql database that is encrypted like this: zPcSO0LMDeR0FPqIN0v70wtj8zk=

anyone got any ideas/guides or info on how to go about this?

theoretically it is possible to find the way is was encrypted right? since it's not based on username as well? (i.e no matter what account i create, if i use the same password, it keeps the same value in the database for each user's password. Xieno is "gtufn3uifhquhu" and WTFBBQ is "gtufn3uifhquhu" or whatever.) you'd just have to get enough "Known" passwords and their value in the database to find the way it encrypts it, right? then if that's true, wouldn't there be a way to reverse it?

And not personal info, just trying to decrypt a user's password my local database. I could change it with the MysqlAccountManager in l2j, but that'd be a moot point for what i'm trying to do.

Mofo.

Want to encypt passwords from database and steal accounts? Nice staff.

ex staff, he's still planning on using my work, so i plan on removing it. he likes the ideas of any tester running around with a +65535 Knife (the no grade knife with 30k patk).

@TheEnd, thanks for the suggestion. I was starting to look at ddos programming. ;)

edit: it says that the md5 hash is wrong when i enter "zPcSO0LMDeR0FPqIN0v70wtj8zk=" for 3 different sites.

edit2: 90550dbdbb815a2bc42fc58dd8fc3011 is the hash, searching databases with no luck thus far

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i think that a password decrypter don't exits. but .... you can change a password simply in l2 db. create a new account with your own password and after that go in l2 db and copy your account password over the account you want to chant. so voyla .. :)