[L2J][CT2.2]L2 Justice

Vago

Been working on this for a while and now I decided to start the Beta Phase. This is going to last for 10 days during which I will probablly have to fix alot of stuff I missed but no worries, I will try to not restart every 3 minutes.

LIVE!

Features :

# General

* 5000x XP/SP

* 8000x Adena

* 66% Enchant Rate

* +16 Max Enchant

* +3 Safe Enchant

* Full GM-Shop

* Scheme Buffer

* Normal Buffer

* Gatekeeper

* Subclass - No Q

* Buyable Noble

* Mana Potion

# Custom

* TvT - Every 2 hours

* CTF

* TownWar - GM Handled - Once a GM uses this command, a town will become an arena. Every time you kill someone

inside the town you will receive a prize. Karma will not show up even on PK's

if you are inside the town and the event. When you die you will not be able to ressurect

(sometimes) so this will be used as KOTH too. Can be used as a normal battle event as well

if the RessurectOnDeath config is enabled.

* Custom Drops - Mobs Level 75+

* Custom raid drops - Raids Level 75+

* Custom economy

* Custom leveling - You start in your own zone. Once you hit level 20, you get ported to Curma Tower.

At 40, to DV. Once you get 60, you will be ported to Ketra and finally once you hit 75,

you will be ported to MOS. Also, each time you get ported you will receive a new

title to let everyone know you are still leveling and you should not be PK'd.

On your first monster kill at level 80, the title dissapears.

* Level restriced PvP system - You can only kill players within your grade. Added to avoid low level PK.

* Secured client - Patched system using launcher and enabled GG Auth to avoid hacking software.

* Increased HTML performance - Boosts startup time with few seconds.

* Boosted up startup time - The startup time has been boosted by disabling some of the useless quests.

They are completely non-sense on a high rate server so I just do not load them.

Valakas quest, Baium quest, Antharas quest, Noblesse quest, Clan quests,

Village masters and teleporters are being loaded.

* Reworked packet handling - Under attack, monster's HP bar reloads every second instead of every

hit to avoid lagging in a mass of mobs.

- Quite the same on siege. Guards packets got a flood protector. This may make

guards pop-up from nowhere but very rarelly. I personally prefer a guard to

come near me than not being able to play because of lag.

* Vesper armor and jewels - Not that expensive because of the fact that you might want to enchant them.

They will probablly break so you need to farm them again. So ye, they are cheap.

New feature!

* Customized vitality system - Vitality system is made to increase your xp gaining on farming mobs.You vitality will increase if you stay offline                                            or inside a peace zone for aperiod of time. Also you vitality will get lowered down when you kill a mob. I changed                                          it a bit as fallows:

Vitality level 1 - Apiga drops + 10%

Vitality level 2 - Apiga drops + 30%

Vitality level 3 - Apiga drops + 60%

Vitality level 4 - Apiga drops + 100%

# Server box :

* 4 x Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz, 2.49 GHz

* 8 GB Ram

* 2x WDC WD800JD-75MSA3 80GB SATA DRIVE 7.2k HDD

* 100Mb/s Network (OC-192 Backbone)

Forum : http://greatgaming-network.com/forum/index.php

For now, use this : Download here or here!

I am sorry for the huge patch. This will be alot less when Gracia Final NA client comes out.

There will not be a wipe. During this 10 days probably Gracia Final NA client will be released as well and I will start using it, with a CT2.2 server. I will be doing that to avoid implementing the Vesper items my own into the client. I will also start coding the CT final stuff and this will slowly turn into a Gracia Final server.

So no, I will not make a patcher. It is useless. Ill be able to use a host file and have vesper as well on my server soon ^^.

Been working on this for a while and now I decided to start the Beta Phase. This is going to last for 10 days during which I will probablly have to fix alot of stuff I missed but no worries, I will try to not restart every 3 minutes.

BETA : 1 MAR - 10 MAR

Features :

# General

* 5000x XP/SP

* 8000x Adena

* 66% Enchant Rate

* +16 Max Enchant

* +3 Safe Enchant

* Full GM-Shop

* Scheme Buffer

* Normal Buffer

* Gatekeeper

* Subclass - No Q

* Buyable Noble

* Mana Potion

# Custom

* TvT - Every 2 hours

* CTF

* TownWar - GM Handled - Once a GM uses this command, a town will become an arena. Every time you kill someone

inside the town you will receive a prize. Karma will not show up even on PK's

if you are inside the town and the event. When you die you will not be able to ressurect

(sometimes) so this will be used as KOTH too. Can be used as a normal battle event as well

if the RessurectOnDeath config is enabled.

* Custom Drops - Mobs Level 75+

* Custom raid drops - Raids Level 75+

* Custom economy

* Custom leveling - You start in your own zone. Once you hit level 20, you get ported to Curma Tower.

At 40, to DV. Once you get 60, you will be ported to Ketra and finally once you hit 75,

you will be ported to MOS. Also, each time you get ported you will receive a new

title to let everyone know you are still leveling and you should not be PK'd.

On your first monster kill at level 80, the title dissapears.

* Subclass change Popup - When you hit levels 20, 40 and 76 a window will show up to change

your class no matter where you are. No cat needed.

* Level restriced PvP system - You can only kill players within your grade. Added to avoid low level PK.

* Secured client - Patched system using launcher and enabled GG Auth to avoid hacking software.

* Increased HTML performance - Boosts startup time with few seconds.

* Boosted up startup time - The startup time has been boosted by disabling some of the useless quests.

They are completely non-sense on a high rate server so I just do not load them.

Valakas quest, Baium quest, Antharas quest, Noblesse quest, Clan quests,

Village masters and teleporters are being loaded.

* Reworked packet handling - Under attack, monster's HP bar reloads every second instead of every

hit to avoid lagging in a mass of mobs.

- Quite the same on siege. Guards packets got a flood protector. This may make

guards pop-up from nowhere but very rarelly. I personally prefer a guard to

come near me than not being able to play because of lag.

* Vesper armor and jewels - Not that expensive because of the fact that you might want to enchant them.

They will probablly break so you need to farm them again. So ye, they are cheap.

# Server box :

* 4 x Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50 GHz, 2.49 GHz

* 8 GB Ram

* 2x WDC WD800JD-75MSA3 80GB SATA DRIVE 7.2k HDD

* 100Mb/s Network (OC-192 Backbone)

No website yet. We will set up a website and a domain during these 10 beta phase days.

For now, use this : Download here or here!

I am sorry for the huge patch. This will be alot less when Gracia Final NA client comes out.

i have server with name l2justice just check my signature!!!!

I dont see any here sorry. http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&q=l2justice&btnG=C%C4%83utare+Google&meta=

And at your sig I see only a picture. No link, no server.