[SHARE]New low lvl char killing protection!

Go to net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.java

search for that:

// Check if this L2PcInstance is autoAttackable
			if (isAutoAttackable(player) || (player._inEventCTF && CTF._started))
			{

after that insert the code:

if (!isClanLeader())
				{
					if(player.getLevel() > 20 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() < 20)
					{
						player.sendMessage("Your target is not in your grade!");
						player.sendPacket(ActionFailed.STATIC_PACKET);
					}

if(player.getLevel() > 40 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() < 40)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() > 52 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() < 52)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() > 61 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() < 61)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() > 76 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() < 76)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() < 20 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() > 20)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() < 40 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() > 40)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() < 52 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() > 52)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() < 61 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() > 61)
					{
					}

if(player.getLevel() < 76 && ((L2Character) player.getTarget()).getLevel() > 76)
					{
					}
				}

the difference is the basic one that implemented in l2jfree dont allow pvp until X level my share allow you to pvp beetwen grades so for example you have 500x server there are low lvl char killing you make the player protection until 76 no low lvl char killing but they cant make pvp with a lower char than 76 and its not so good so:)

Credits to me.

and which is the difference of another char protection?

the difference is the basic one that implemented in l2jfree dont allow pvp until X level my share allow you to pvp beetwen grades so for example you have 500x server there are low lvl char killing you make the player protection until 76 no low lvl char killing but they cant make pvp with a lower char than 76 and its not so good so:)

ahhh i understand now :P

Great job keep sharing :D

yap add that in your main post :P (Great job and another great share from Intrepid)

very nice i thank you.Btw i saw on some server which had protection in low lvl a bug.A leader ,who was low lvl, went to prey room at sieges and nobody could hit him.There is a fix to this problem?

very nice i thank you.Btw i saw on some server which had protection in low lvl a bug.A leader ,who was low lvl, went to prey room at sieges and nobody could hit him.There is a fix to this problem?

1st post updated bug fixed:)

Share: Nice

Usefully: No, server must use off values... :)

i dont say nothing about that...make the 3245236958643298146328164. gmshop the 325476523464365.npc buffer the 3242359864398659835. GGK its very usefull...

its ok but i think its poor...think about on siege..or is fixed?

i mean that if all 80-85 lvl chars go for siege and 1 dwarf 40 lvl (clan leader on sub..)

can take easy the castle..