[Guide] Download Youtube Videos !

nazghoul

First I want to make clean that i dont think that these thing is ilegal Or it can harm Forum! But if it is then delete it !

I Make these topic cause some guys  where asking how to download youtube videos!

Lets Begin :

First in order to download a youtube video you must copy its URL

untitledak5.jpg

Then go to the follow site www.youtubex.com and in the begining post the url of the video and press the get video Button

untitledhv7.jpg

Then Page down and you will see that a new "window" opened And has A download button

untitledna1.jpg

you must press left click with your moose and save target as

untitled1cr8.jpg

finally when you are gona save the video you must put an exctension and it will be .flv your video will probable be like get_video.flv REMEMBER to put the exctension " .flv "

untitled12ip1.jpg

And now You must play these videos with a special player iam uploading it know ...

http://rapidshare.com/files/22603480/Flvplayer_by_Naz.zip.html

And The last One Some of you may whant to change these videos to mpg avi etc right ? Here is a Special Converter it convert every exctension to every else.....

http://www.erightsoft.net/S6Kg1.html just page down and you will se the download

enjoy downloading :)

P.S you can use and onother site for Downloading videos

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

well nice one but i think you should have mentioned the youtube grabber

searching for link and give details about it

Youtube Grabber

A sipmple Prog to download Videos from youtube.com

Just put the link of the video and press grab and it's downloading it !!

Warning!:the file is downloaded in format .flv..get the above player so that you can see them..

Download:YouTube Grabber

(ty to my pal MASTROPOS for the link format..)

well nice one but i think you should have mentioned the youtube grabber

searching for link and give details about it

Youtube Grabber

A sipmple Prog to download Videos from youtube.com

Just put the link of the video and press grab and it's downloading it !!

Warning!:the file is downloaded in format .flv..get the above player so that you can see them..

Its the same think its just that the proggram you mentioned some times some videos doesn't  download them And some times it download's with Problems any way ty for the + information :)

P.S in the last link you can download videos and from video.google.com and from other sites not only Youtube ;)

Good one ;) The lol things is that before ~2 hours i was searching for a way to download you tube videos ;D

[me=killer_007]girise sto PC kathos einai apogoitefmenos apo ton MLK ton Nikopolidi (o Rechagel ftaei pio poli, alla tespa... ti sinthesi katebase...) kai apo tin ipolipi Ethniki...[/me]

Ase ase...Eleoc...Kai ayto to guide to eixa dei se kapoio teuxos sto Hacker!!

eeee? :O Ti les wre me ta xerakia m to egrapsa :/ Dn thimame na exw dosei sinendeuksei pouthena :P

ela twra...den lew me ta xeraki sou ekanes tis screens alla to eides kai esi eki..ela pes tin alitheia mono se emena!!

ela twra...den lew me ta xeraki sou ekanes tis screens alla to eides kai esi eki..ela pes tin alitheia mono se emena!!

:O Dn to eida apo ekei more OMG apo allo forum p eimai melos :D Ade dn ektimate tpt poia

P.S. As stamatisoume gt to mono p kanoume einai spam ade !!!!!!

• 10 months later...